Candlewood Suites Fort Stockton
$129
ComfortSuites
$128
Hotels.com
Deluxe Inn(Fort Stockton)(Great Value!)
$150
$187
$169
Hampton.com
$101
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Fort Stockton)
$119
SleepInn
$102
Agoda.com
Budget Inn(Fort Stockton)
$89
Travelocity
Super 8 Ft Stockton(Fort Stockton)
$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskoatmealfree moviessized fridgerecliner chairaccept petslast minute stopnice linenswest texasroom was cleanroad tripa great place to stayeasy accessgreat roompleasant surprisebig bend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I heard there mices...I stayed here the other night after long drive i decided me & my husband wanted stay here...We open the cabint at the bottem we found a mouse trap...Our rooms wasnt clean good there was hair in the tub..refgrater dirty, dishes had water spots..bed had dog hair hesrd that the pets eat outta the plates...gross I will never stay at this place again

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I used my GPS to find a close hotel and this one popped up. I was really happy with it. The lobby was clean, the staff was nice. My room was clean and comfortable. A nicely priced hotel with great accomodations!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have stayed at other candlewood suites hotels before. This was the worst one yet. The staff is rude. Housekeepers are very rude I said hi to one and they just looked at me. The front desk lady I called and asked for a place to eat she didn't even seem to know the area. They close the desk and do not open till 7.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank john3013
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My co worker and I had a minor issue checking in. I made a comment about it on Twitter. IHG followed up and I received a call from Laura, the GM of this candlewood.

This made all the difference. She apologized and made sure I happy.
They are listening to the customers and doing their best to make the stay is enjoyable.

The rooms are new and clean. There isn't much around, we walked to K-Bobs steakhouse which was good.

If I ever am in this part of the country I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Thank you Candlewood!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Seth W
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Nice little kitchenette area, good space, very clean, didn't have room ready when we got there at 6:30 but they said they didn't have our 4 person family listed for a 2 bed stay. BUT they did have us in a room within 30 minutes!!! So praise Jesus!!! All in All I will totally recommend this place to anyone going through Fort Stockton, Tx.!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family