“Wonderful to finally have a great place to stay in Fort Stockton!”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Fort Stockton
Reviewed May 22, 2010

The beds were very comfortable and the rooms very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The cookies were delicious. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed May 11, 2010

The new Sleep Inn in Fort Stockton had everything we could want in a motel for travelers. The rooms were spacious, clean , and well stocked. The price was under $100 with complete breakfast.
The cheapest gasoline in town was next door.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cultureseek
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We came in without a reservation and were hooked up right away. Everything was clean and was happy to see a flat screen TV, microwave, and refrigerator. There were also two QUEEN sized beds. Also, the hot breakfast saved us time and money in the morning.

The kids were extremely excited to use the indoor swimming pool.

We had just traveled 700 miles and we weren't expecting to find such a much needed oasis.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank poolgod1969
Reviewed March 4, 2010

This is the first Sleep Inn I've ever stayed at, so I did not know what to expect. I chose it because it got mostly positive reviews here on TA. My wife and I checked in just after sunset on a rainy day. The desk clerk was helpful, but you have to schlep your own luggage up to your room, using one of the luggage carts available in the vestibule. Our room (221) was clean and well designed, with good lighting. The hotel is far enough off I-10 that traffic noise was barely audible. Our room cost $96 plus tax, and included a better than average breakfast buffet. Nothing exciting, but a decent value for the money, and it's easy to find.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AZ-Dude
Reviewed February 26, 2010

I recently stayed a night at the Sleep Inn while on business in the Ft. Stockton area. The hotel appeared to have been either fairly new or recently remodeled. I reserved a single King suite consisting of a "bedroom" with a king-size bed, microwave, and a small refrigerator; an adjacent living room with a couch, coffee table, desk, and 32-inch flat panel TV (nice); and a bathroom with granite counters and tub enclosure. The bed was very comfortable and had good quality linens and pillows. The whole place was very clean. The hotel is located on the main street that runs through the town and was easily accessed from I-10. My room was on the highway side of the hotel and you could hear trucks driving up and down the adjacent highway - you might want to request a room located on the back side of the hotel as it would probably be much quieter than rooms on the highway side of the hotel. A continental breakfast with a decent selection of breads, muffins, fruit, yogurt, waffles, juices, milk, coffee, eggs, and sausage was included in the room rate. Staff were helpful and friendly and check-in and check-out went smoothly. I found the hotel to be a very comfortable place to stay and I will consider staying her again when in the area.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
sleepinnFortStockton, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2010

Hello Sir,
Thank you for you for taking time and let us know about what you think of our facility . we appriciate your review and we will look forward to provide you your lodging needs in future.

Hema Patel
Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed December 11, 2009

My wife and I stopped in Fort Stockton on our way to Big Bend NP after flying into Midland-Odessa airport. The hotel had everything we wanted -- comfortable bed, big TV, computer room and free wireless, good breakfast -- so we booked a second night on our return.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I stayed at this hotel based upon most of the reviews that recommended it as the only game in town. Probably the reviews were dated because next to Sleep Inn there were a couple of new hotels with “now open” signs. On the positive side the hotel has a small pool, an adequate gym and a decent breakfast. Now for the rest: for close to one hundred dollars a night I got a room way under par for this price – the bathroom sink had a big crack and the pillows were of the foamy type that makes your head bounce up and down every time you turn. But those are minor complaints: in the morning I discovered that the bathroom was infested with cockroaches. I caught couple of them and took “the trophy” to the front desk and express my discontent. The clerk just gave me “the look” and said nothing. As I gathered my belonging for the checkout I discovered cockroaches even in my cooler. Keep wondering if I got some hobos for home. If I also take into consideration the experience that I had dining in Fort Stockton (for the second time) I would say that unless absolutely necessary, drive on.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo