Sleep Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites(Fort Stockton)
$129
ComfortSuites
Deluxe Inn(Fort Stockton)(Great Value!)
$99
$150
Super 8 Ft Stockton(Fort Stockton)
$119
Budget Inn(Fort Stockton)
$99
$89
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanstay at choice hotelsindustrial areaindoor poolwafflescheck in was quickhotel is greatcomplimentary breakfast was goodfridge and microwavevery pleased with our stayroad tripdecent placeel pasocross country tripfitness centerking roomlate at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed one night at this property on a business trip. It required two rooms which was placed on a credit card. Upon checking out we notice we were charged $12 per room more than we were quoted. After disputing this with the clerk we were told to take it up with the GM, but of course she wasn't in that day. But NOW after reviewing my recent charges on my credit card it showed AN ADDITIONAL $100 PER ROOM CHARGE. Of course I immediately called the hotel and the clerk said, "housekeeping found a dog hair in one of the rooms and there was a $100 fine per room for this infraction". I have called and called for this GM and they WILL NOT return my calls. We had no pets with us but yet they found "a hair" which cost me $200. In my opinion, THIS IS A SCAM. Now I'm watching for anything else that may "pop up" on my card. There's a wonderful Candlewood Suites in this town we normally stay in but they were booked. All I can say is be careful with Sleep Inn in Ft. Stockton, TX. Wow!! What ever happened to good ole' American ran hotels?

Room Tip: If you HAVE TO stay there pay cash. DON'T give them your credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank charterdevelopment
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Title says it all. Nice people, standard breakfast. Would rate 5 out of 5 if it was $20 less a night.
Need a car in Fort Stockton, the bowling alley next to the freeway is very fun, with beer, and quite a few video games

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Appeared to be fairly new. Staff was professional and friendly. Room was one of the best we have stayed at on this trip. Breakfast was the standard fair, OK. Work out room was good. Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fort Stockton is the only real place to stop between El Paso & San Antonio if you are trying to make good driving time from New Mexico. This is a very nice hotel with all the amenities you expect in a larger city. GREAT breakfast & easy access to I -10.

Room Tip: Be sure to take AARP or AAA for discounts
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were flying from California to the east coast of Texas and Fort Stockton was a good (and almost only) place to stop and spend the night. Towns are a bit sparse in that area so it was a real pleasure to come across Fort Stockton. We spent the night there coming and going from the coast. The room was very large and comfortable. Breakfast included eggs and sausage as well as choices on fruit, yogurt, juice, etc. We were in the room next to the elevator and never heard a sound. The airport staff are extremely helpful and loaned us a courtesy car so we took the time to look around the Historical District. It is nice to see a town that is trying to keep their history alive.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends