Selected this hotel as provided best pricing. Older, dated motel, but with large rooms, good lighting and comfortable seating. Shows wear and tear, and minimal maintenance; for example, poorly appled tape and paint covered wall damage. Holes from previous hair dryer installation still visible and unfilled. Carpet not only needs cleaning, but vacumming in the corners and between pieces of furniture. Tiny vanity space, with 1/4 of it utilized by fixed coffee maker you can't move out of the way. Low height required bending over from the waist, very uncomfortable.
Though room was marked and sold as "non-smoking" residual smoke from adjacent smoking rooms permeated the hall-way and was evident in our room.
Breakfast very limited. No eggs, only dry biscuit and barely warm sausage patty. Cold cereals, but did have Texas shaped waffles available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Super 8 Newly Renovated Interior Corridor .5 mile off I-10 on Exit 256. With outdoor Pool, Meeting Room, Free Hot Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, King bed rooms, 2 Queens Bed rooms, Business Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Ft Stockton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Fort Stockton
- Fort Stockton Super 8
- Fort Stockton Super Eight
- Super Eight Fort Stockton