“Awesome hotel”

Days Inn Fort Stockton
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Fort Stockton
Reviewed December 30, 2010

Beautiful clean spacious room. Free internet and continental breakfast. Checked other hotels in the area and this was best price.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Angie H
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Fort Stockton

Reviewed December 5, 2010

After driving for 12 hours all across West Texas, we stopped at the Days Inn in Fort Stockton. We have stayed in other hotels there and I can not recommend any of them. BUt to our surprise, this Days Inn was very nice. THe beds were quite comfortable, the sheets were soft and high end. We had a 32" TV with HBO etc. The staff was helpful and very friendly. We enjoyed this little oasis in the middle of West Texas! Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TexasLadyJane
Reviewed July 14, 2010

We were very pleased with this hotel. The room was clean, had a fresh scent in it, and everything worked. They have flat panel TVs and the furniture was new. We paid a little more than if we stayed in Van Horn, but it was well worth it. The pool was clean and the hot tub was hot. The breakfast was good. Waffles in the shape of Texas and biscuits with eggs if you wanted it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Hotel was a nice stop, not fancy but TV was great with family channels, pool was small but really nice, and McD's next door with a playplace (yeah!). Rooms were small and hauling all our stuff up the stairs was a process (no elevator) but the room had a fridge and microwave for cold drinks and snacks. Perfect for a stop on a long road trip.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2010

We stayed at the Days Inn as it was the only hotel with available rooms when we were in Fort Stockton. We did not expect much and we were still disappointed. My main criteria for a hotel room is cleanliness and the Days Inn was filthy.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2010

Although I wasn't expecting much based on previous reviews upon arrival I thought it was do-able. We had pets with us and this was a pet friendly spot. However, when my toilet flooded and water spilled onto the carpeted area I asked for a new room. They only had a room on the upper level. I am expecting and had two rooms side by side and no one offered to help me move my things to an upper level. No one extracted the excess toilet water so I had 20 towels thrown on my floor to try and make it less disgusting. The area was scary enough, a lot of vagabonds roaming behind the hotel. I was not comfortable with my children. I would have appreciated a discount on the rooms with what we went through, they were not worth 100/ night each.

Reviewed January 20, 2010

We stayed here because we were traveling with our small dog as we drove across west Texas, and the Hampton Inn (best choice in Ft. Stockton) does not take pets. The room was just barely adequate for one night's stay. The room decor was old and the mattress was worn. We didn't sleep well because the heating/AC unit under the window was very old and very loud. When it kicked on, it woke us up. There are not a lot of choices in Ft. Stockton, but this one is not one of the best. In the future, I'll plan my trip so that I don't have to overnight here.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple