Days Inn Fort Stockton
Comfort Suites(Fort Stockton)
$144
ComfortSuites
Super 8 Ft Stockton(Fort Stockton)
$119
$136
Sleep Inn & Suites(Fort Stockton)
$142
BestWestern.com
Budget Inn(Fort Stockton)
Deluxe Inn(Fort Stockton)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparking lotplace to staybed was comfortablean overnight staydecent breakfastroad tripnice roomclean roomsnon smoking roommotelinterstateaccommodationscalifornia
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Seems rather new with a big TV and a decent breakfast. It even had a waffle maker a the continental breakfast which made me very happy. The staff was friendly enough. Probably not the best stay in town, but I really doubt it is the worst.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2009

This Days Inn was very nice and affordable. It was either brand new, or newly remodeled. The beds were comfortable, and my non-smoking room ACTUALLY had no trace of smoke. The free breakfast was just what I needed before hitting the road, too. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2009

We stayed here on a long road trip and needed some place to break up the trip. There is some history in Fort Stockton but not much else--still, we found this Days Inn to be quite comfortable, spacious room, well appointed, and relatively quiet. Desk clerk gave us some helpful restaurant hints. The included breakfast the next morning was as expected for this sort of thing although they do have a waffle iron that produces waffles shaped like the state of Texas. Free WiFi in the room worked well. From a functionality perspective this worked very well and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2008

I think it's safe to say that if you're staying in Fort Stockton, you're most likely passing through or working for the gas/oil companies. So all we wanted was something relatively quiet and clean. It was quiet enough, but the room could have used some work in the cleanliness department. The bathroom just seemed "wiped down", and the tables and dressers had some spots, etc.

The real kicker was the young lady at the check-in who apparently was just counting the hours until her shift was over. She was incredibly short and informal... not rude, just not welcoming in any way whatsoever. Then while checking me in, a pick-up truck pulls in, and out jumps 3 or 4 young men, evidently there to see her. They were polite enough. The kicker was when I (arms full with luggage, my dog, my wife carrying our baby) tried my card, it wasn't programmed. I went back to the lobby and found her sitting on the couch watching a movie with the guys. "Are you sure it didn't work?" she asked. No apology, etc.

I'm from a small town and have nothing against a little "laid back" approach, but we were hoping for a bit more from a newer property that is a little high priced.

One note, if you come into Fort Stockton late, plan on having fast food. Everything seemed to close very early.

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed May 8, 2008

Basically if you need to stop or as I did, use it as a stopover between bigger cities, you're fine. If you are expecting decent cellular service or the as-advertised high-speed internet, better pass on this place. I'm probably "over-connected" so it bothered me and I couldn't wait to leave. Also, the tv channel selection was inadequate, not enough to justify the bargain-basement flat-panel tv. Not enough towels, foam pad mattress and the tell-tale foam blanket were enough to get this an okay rating. As I alluded to before, the free wireless internet wasn't even dialup speed - you get what you pay for I suppose.

$100 incl. tax