The motel itself was in fairly good condition. The bed is comfortable and the room seems clean. I think the whole place is a little outdated, and parking is a little limited.
My two biggest complaints are the pricing and the desk clerk.
I have been to many motels, and a lot of Quality Inns...I'm a choice member and usually stay at Quality or Comfort Suites. This particular motel, in my opinion is very over priced. I've stayed in much more reasonably priced Quality Inns that were cleaner, friendlier, had better parking, offered more ammenities, and were better values.
My other complajnt was with the desk clerk. She had no personality at all. Motels and hotels are part of a service industry that deals constantly with people. One would think the desk clerk, the person we, as customers, deal with, would be friendly and cordial. Not here. I felt like I was bothering her when I asked a question. Maybe she was having a bad day, but at least put on a smile.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fort Stockton
- Holiday Inn Fort Stockton
- Fort Stockton Holiday Inn
- Fort Stockton Quality Inn