Quality Inn
$199
Hampton.com
$144
$124
Sleep Inn & Suites(Fort Stockton)
$129
$89
Deluxe Inn(Fort Stockton)
$139
$99
All reviewsstay there againroom was cleanunder renovationyogurtcontinental breakfastsmoking roomstaff was friendlyinterstate
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed there for 3 days and two nights over the weekend and I had a pleasant time during the stay. First of all, the staff are very nice, I asked questions about the town and they kindly guide me where to have dinner. Also, I really enjoyed very much the breakfast.
For their price I think is worth it to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were so pleased with the desire by the staff to be helpful in every way. They made us feel right at home. The evening clerk was concerned for our safety as we are seniors and it was raining very heavily. I feel the staff went out of their way to make our stay a great experience.

Room Tip: Call ahead to secure the amenities that you may need.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have come to expect a certain standard of Quality Inns. We chose this one because it has a pool but what a sad looking pool it is. The pool is in need of a serious revamp. Tiles are missing and there is fungi growing on the sides of it. The pool area is especially un aesthetic with no plants to freshen it and bins without lids strewn about. The beds however were comfortable and the room was clean without a hint of mould in the bathroom. If you are not a swimmer the hotel will serve you well.

Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The room they gave me initially was very dirty, carpet was wet and bathroom was in real bad shape. I was tired and simply didn't want to change it and decided to stay, when I got to bed there are bugs and ants on the bed, and it was horrible. The room was worst I never stayed in that kind of room before.
I asked for another room and the front desk gave me another one which was equally bad, the bathroom was rusted and overall the hotel does not qualify to be in a chain and charge $100 a night. It should be a roadside motel for $20 a night...may be it is OK.
Probably time to spread the feedback around internet, so other customers like me will not have this terrible experience after paying $100 a night.
It’s really bad and bad...

Room Tip: Go to Hampton Inn which is new and nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank NilaTx
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Unimpressive reception by distracted full-timer and pleasant but inexperienced trainee. Steps leading to 2nd floor feature cracked concrete and rusting steel edgings. Worst was the bathroom, where the lavatory seat covers were raised and unidentifiable debris lurked in the water, a handtowel was stained with what looked like lipstick, the lavatory cistern cover was cracked, and the bath surface extensively chipped. The bedroom and breakfast (taken in a rather cramped space) were unremarkable.

The room rate was $84, which with taxes, came to a total of $94.92. A very long way indeed from being either Quality or Value.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo