The room they gave me initially was very dirty, carpet was wet and bathroom was in real bad shape. I was tired and simply didn't want to change it and decided to stay, when I got to bed there are bugs and ants on the bed, and it was horrible. The room was worst I never stayed in that kind of room before.
I asked for another room and the front desk gave me another one which was equally bad, the bathroom was rusted and overall the hotel does not qualify to be in a chain and charge $100 a night. It should be a roadside motel for $20 a night...may be it is OK.
Probably time to spread the feedback around internet, so other customers like me will not have this terrible experience after paying $100 a night.
It’s really bad and bad...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fort Stockton
- Holiday Inn Fort Stockton
- Fort Stockton Holiday Inn
- Fort Stockton Quality Inn