“Where is the quality?”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Fort Stockton
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was my first stay at a Quality Inn. I paid a total of almost $95 after tax. I thought for that price I would be staying at a place that was satisfactory. Instead it was definitely a place that needs improvement. The carpet had a hole, the bed cover had several holes, the bathroom towels were dingy, the bathroom wall needed repair, the tub floor was grey in color. I was afraid to step in it for my shower. The condition of this place is unacceptable. I will not recommend a Quality Inn to anyone after this experience. Does anyone inspect hotels and shut them down until improvements are made???? After a long day of driving this place was a BIG let down. How can this be made better?

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maria b

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Booked based on a 3 star rating. What a sham. I'm really getting fed up with the online rating systems. They obviously don't care.
Tub is very stained and has hairs in and around it. Towels are worn out and could use as a scrub. Room is smelly and worn out. The mattress is probably as old as I am. (and I am retired).

This is going on our 'do not stay here again' list.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Touchous
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We checked in late and noticed that the room was dirty and the bathroom smelled like sewage. We were tired and overlooked it in until morning. In the morning we looked on the floor and found a used condom and wrapper on the floor, gross!!. Contacted hotel management and they blew us off. Contacted choice hotels they too sent a generic letter and thanked us for our concern, that was it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rhonda o O
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Woke up in middle of night and discovered sheet was stuck to second sheet. We had checked in about 1 am and were really tired, so I just moved over to the far edge of bed. Talked to "manager in morning" and they looked and said it was jam!!! I was not sure. Manager Never Adjusted The Bill Never Called Back I strongly complained to Choice hotels No word back from them. Terrible Terrible Customer Service Ice machine on first floor was broken.

I think they thot I was scamming them!! Why Would I Do This???????

Room Tip: avoid at all costs terrible service awful awful ice machine did not work on first floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I made reservations for a king size whirlpool room but when I arrived they had given my whirlpool room to someone else. Although I had made the reservations SIX WEEKS in advance!
They ended up giving me another room. It stunk, the bathtub was filthy. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stopped after a long day driving with no reservation and got a king room . Very clean-microwave & refrigerator. The ref. never got cold,we kept stuff in ice chest. Never could get on internet, front desk didn't give us password. We were too tired to check into these minor details. It was a quiet, clean room-good bed and shower. Good breakfast-waffles, lots of different breads,rolls etc. premade omlets and saugage, cereal etc. No fruit , except bananas. Also no non-fat youget or much of anything for a weight watcher. I would of liked a low-fat something. Even the omlets had cheese. We also had a security light outside and did not see the room darkening drape behind all the other drapes until morning. We stacked up pillows trying to hide the light!

Room Tip: Look for the room darkening curtain behind the drape.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Won't stay here ever again. Walked into room to find that someone had used restroom and failed to flush it. They washed their hands and used the towels and soiled them. Was traveling with two children who were so tired that we just stayed against our better judgement. Never again.

• Stayed: March 2012