“Not worth the money”
Review of Super 8 Forney

Super 8 Forney
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Forney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here after a long night traveling. It was easy to find with no hassle getting our room. Room was large and spacious. Would have liked better parking. It you're not hauling anything, this is no issue. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Pankaj K, Manager at Super 8 Forney, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am glad you chose to try and experience Super 8 in Forney. I am very pleased to see that we could provide you with all you needed to make your experience enjoyable. I certainly look forward to seeing you again. All reviews are shared with the staff here and we appreciate your input. Be safe in your future travels and see you again soon!

-Pankaj K
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Got to the hotel and got my keys to find out that my room was next to the ice machine with a very bright light glowing into my room. All night al we heard was the ice machine running and people talking around the room. We didnt have cold water at all the whole weekend cause the mgmt said that they had to turn the hot water up cause of the hotel being sold out which was A lie cause I didn't see many people there that weekend. So it was very hard giving my toddler a bath with such hot water. Tub drained slowwww, ask for extra towel and it was like pulling teeth. Room service people were friendly. Next year I will stay across the street. Not happy.

Room Tip: Do not stay near room 110 cause its too bright and next to ice machine. Second floor rooms seem to b...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Pankaj K, Manager at Super 8 Forney, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for your review. I certainly do appreciate your kind words. We are also sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We have a fixed the water temperature problem and if you like please email me at super8_forney@yahoo.com and let me make your next stay better. I am very happy to see your review for us as it is a chance for feedback we can use to make your next stay even better. Looking forward to seeing you again.

-Pankaj K

Travelers are raving about these Forney hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Forney
Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite
Comfort Suites Mesquite
Comfort Suites Mesquite
#6 of 18 in Mesquite

Been to Super 8 Forney? Share your experiences!