“This is one of the nicest Best Westerns I have stayed at.”

Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Forney
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I spend about 50 nights out on the road a year. I usually stay at Best Westerns or Holiday Inn Expresses. BW has the better customer service when calling to make reservations, a person answers the phone and they speak English. I called (800 #) about 1 AM to make the reservation and to use 2 free night vouchers. The customer service said I could only use 1 voucher for the next night, not the 1st night. I checked in, the night clerk was at the counter at 1:30 AM. Paid my for my room and left the 1 voucher for the next night. The next morning, I asked the morning clerk about using the voucher for both nights, she said no problem. I returned with 2nd voucher and 2 minuets later, I was credited for the 1st night. Free stay for both nights, Yea.

We have stayed at this location 2 or 3 times in the past couple years. It is a little tricky to get to but not that hard. It is probably less than 5 years old so everything is modern. It is well maintained, some motels I have stayed at that are newer have scuffs on the walls and look older than they should. This looks like it could have been built this year but I know it is older. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean. There was even a bottle of water when we got to the room.

There are 3 fast food chains within walking distance and several other restaurants with in a few blocks. It is less than an hour from Canton without having to book weeks in advance.

The only problems were the AC room temp and set temp varied a little, we hung our towels up the 1st day and they took the floor mat and did not replace it and there were only 2 sets of towels for a double queen room.

Over all a real nice place and good value even when you have to pay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2010

I want to thank you for your kind words about the hotel. We are almost 2 years old and thrilled to serve the community. I do want to apologize about the issue you had with your towels. All rooms are set-up for double occupancy, however, your bath mat should have been replaced if it was removed from your room. I have discussed your issue with housekeeping, so hopefully this will not be an issue in the future. Thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 29, 2010

perfectly located for me. I am a nurse and have a very heavy workload in this area on the weekend, I stay here every week. I swear i am treated better after each consecutive stay than the previous stay. TOP NOTCH CREW. This hotel is well located, nestled back from the main, "in your face" presence. food all around you to suit different tastes. 3 different restaurants w/in a 2 min walk. beauitiful, well kept grounds as well as very well designed rooms. all the different types of rooms are well thought out and roomy. never felt cramped. For me its all in the details. also, it doesnt have that "hotel feel" to it, very comfortable. large flat screens in all the rooms and wifi easy access. I really look forward to my stay here every week. my hours are sporatic and not much time to sleep, 2-3 hours at a time and then off again to another client. the beds are awesomely comfortable and i can get right to sleep and sleep well. (i need this to keep going). Gas across the street, easy freeway access and very close to Dallas/ Mesquite and to Canton to the east. I highly reccommend this hotel to anyone and would put my own family here without thought. For the price?, I feel like a special client. Sorry if they are booked up, dont ask me to give up my room. Im staying right here today.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2010

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a wonderful review on our hotel. My staff and I try our very best to make sure every guest has a wonderful experience. I am thrilled to hear we have exceeded your expectations and look forward to having you here every week!

Reviewed November 1, 2010

Wife and I went to Canton's First Monday Trade Days last weekend of October 2010. We couldn't find a decent place near Canton so we decided to drive a little further and take a chance on Forney, Tx. What a break for us! Not only did we have a beautiful room with a great hot breakfast to prepare for miles of walking around Canton, but we had some awesome antique stores just down the road in Forney. A Taco Bell and great chicken strips at Chicken Express within walking distance. Rates = very reasonable. Couldn't ask for more.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of E-Commerce & Public Relations at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2010

We're so glad that you had an opportunity to stay with us. We appreciate your very kind comments, and if there's anything that we can for you on your next visit, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

The clerk was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were attractive, clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast was delicious. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: October 2010
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of E-Commerce & Public Relations at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2010

Thank you so much for your kind remarks about our hotel. We always appreciate the positive feedback, and we'll be sure to let our employees know just how much they are appreciated. If there's anything that we can do for you in the future, please let us know!

Reviewed September 30, 2010

Friendly service, and wonderful spacious rooms. Very beautiful. Extremely comfortable bed. Enjoyed my entire stay and was actually looking forward to breakfast... for once.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of Sales at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2010

Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2010

We arrived at 6 p.m. with just enough time to check-in, drop our bags and rush out to meet family for dinner. We were tired from a 10 hour drive. At check in, we were pleasantly surprised to be given an upgrade to a suite. When we got to the room and saw it, we were delighted. It was beautiful, very clean, very large and nicely appointed. The sitting area had a comfortable couch, coffee table and end tables with nice lamps and a great flat panel tv on the wall viewable from the bed as well as the couch. The bed was fabulous, very comfortable. The walk-in shower was beautifully tiled with a wide bench perfect for sitting and shaving my legs! The room had one of those one-cup-at-a-time coffeemakers which actually made decent coffee. The room was quiet despite being near an elevator.
Breakfast offerings included biscuits and sausage gravy (pretty good!), eggs, sausage patties, waffles, yogurt, cereals, danish, breads, peanut butter, cream cheese. We did think it was pretty cold in the breakfast room.
The outdoor pool was very nice with plenty of loungers and a few tables and chairs in a shaded area overlooking the pool. The whole area was very clean. My husband used the fitness center and was pleased to find a good quality multi-station weight machine as well as a treadmill and good recumbant bike.
We were extremely pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, Vice President of E-Commerce & Public Relations at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Thank you for your response! We're honored that you had a great experience at our hotel, and we hope that we can serve your needs again in the future. If there's anything that we can do for you, please let us know!

Reviewed September 6, 2010

We stayed at this Best Western recently for three consective nights. It was nicely decorated, clean, friendly, an A+ in every way. It has several fast food restaurants within walking distance for your convenience. Hot full breakfast in the morning and freshly baked cookies in the afternoon. Please give it a stay if you are in the neighborhood!
Roxanne at the front desk was always willing to answer questions and help with anything. My compliments to her! Good job!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
helmhotelsgroup, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2010

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful comment about our hotel. My staff takes a lot of pride in treating our guests like friends and family. We are very pleased to know we gave you a wonderful experience. If you ever come back to town we hope to make your next experience even better.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Forney
Super 8 Forney
Quality Inn and Suites
#3 of 8 in Terrell
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas Mesquite
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terrell

Been to Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!