Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Forney
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Hotel was great as always. The only issue was not enough towels in the room... Two queen beds three towels for two adults and three kids...

Sunday morning around 9 am I went down to get towels two towels and the young lady became irritated, stating " you didn't get towels last night". Well you should have had three towels.

I advise her three towels for five people doesn't work. . She became rude going on to say we don't put but three towels..

Way to.much drama over two towels. ..

Other than the towel drama, our stay, room accommodation and night clerk was extremely professional

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at jessica.stafford@bwforney.com.

Jessica Armour
BEST WESTERN PLUS Christopher Inn & Suites

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and comfortable. They offered a variety of breakfast items. The location was great and around many restaurants that were in walking distance. I would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014

There on the front page of the hotel directory for all to see was the picture of an young gentleman who had passed away. He I believe he was a close relative of the owner of this hotel.

This is touching gesture for all to share the loss of a family member.

However, having a picture in such a establishment is a taboo for many other cultures.

Suggest the picture is placed at the front lobby or breakfast room or any other public places, but NOT in the guess room!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Traveled with Family. The Reception took longer to check us in because there was a glitch in the computer system. We received a 10 discount for the inconvenience. The overall cleanliness of the hotel was great. The continental Breakfast was delicious! Overall a 9 rate hotel. I will recommend this hotel to any one who may be traveling for business or leisure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I hate staying in hotels, but this one surprised me. I couldn't find a single thing wrong which is exceptional because I am picky. My stay here was the best hotel stay I have had in a very long time. Whoever owns this hotel really cares about it. You can see it in the way the staff dresses, their attitudes, the cleanliness of the room, the little extras that made the room comfortable, the obvious attention to details, even the breakfast. I normally do not stay in Best Westerns, but this one was recommended to me and I have to say it was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Clean, contemporary, convenient hotel close to Dallas. Very pleasantly surprised at the amenities this hotel offered. It is in a small community with great antique shops. Good dining options close by the hotel. Free breakfast was good as well. Pet friendly hotel which was a huge plus for our family.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Stayed here as wanted to be out of town after being in Dallas. While there is road construction going on out front, it still is very easy to get to. Room had so many pleasant surprises. Ceiling fan (why don't more motels do that?), lot's of lighting, very fast internet connection (both hard wire and wifi). We'll be staying here on our way back.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to pets, don't stay on 1st floor.