Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites
All reviewsceiling fanbest westernsfront deskchicken expressfast food restaurantstaco bellwalk in showergreat hoteljunior suitedallas arearoom was cleanbreakfast barvery nice staystay there againrecommend this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulwaffles
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Very friendly. Had welcome goodie bag for us on arrival including treats for our dog who was traveling with us. Clean, good location. New fixtures and bedding. Wi-Fi slow. Beautiful pool with water feature. . . . .
. . . . .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
helmhotelsgroup, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your response! We'd like for you to know that we are in the process of improving our wifi so that we can give you a faster experience for your next stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We recently relocated to VA and stayed here while we closed on the sell of our house in Terrell. Beds were comfortable. Staff was courteous. Rates were reasonable. Breakfast was good. If we are in the area again, we would definitely consider staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was very happy with the service I received, the room was very nice, loved the shower with a place to sit, which I really loved as I needed a long hot relaxing shower to de-stress, the bed was very comfy.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to visit some family in Forney, Tx the other day and decided out of the blue to stay the night in the area. There aren't a lot of hotels to choose from but from a distance the Best Western, from a distance, looked real nice enough. I have stayed in a bunch of Best Westerns in my day and from my past experiences I wasn't expecting much.

We went into the lobby and asked about availability. They said they had two rooms, as we requested, and that the cost was $109 each. I was a little set back by the price. The lobby looked really nice, modern and clean. Once of us went to the bathroom which gave us a moment to have someone call the "Super 8" to get a comparison price. They were $99 a night. Those were the only two options in the area so we decided to stay at the BW. On a whim we asked if we could have the lower Super 8 price and they said yes. Nice, the lobby guy has the authority to make that decision. I like that.

While we were getting the rooms, I wandered around the corner to see what was up in the public space. I bumped into the dining room and they had fresh coffee out for the taking. I love that! It was around 2 pm and not many places would have coffee available at that hour. I'm a coffee hound, by the way, and it was good coffee.

We went away for the evening without going into the rooms so we didn't know what we were getting into for the night once we came back to the hotel.

Much later that evening we finished visiting with the family and went back to the BW. Easily found our rooms next to each other as requested and went in. I was shocked at how modern and cool looking it was. The most important aspect of any room i checked first...the TV. Perfect a big 42 inch screen mounted on the wall. They had the remote in a little holder on the nightstand with a message saying the remote was "clean". Really cool. The remote was a special one that was sealed so the maids could really clean them without risking messing them up.

The next thing I check in a hotel room is the bed. Nice, fresh white sheets with lot's of pillows of varying hardness. Really nice bed! Good mattress. You know how you can tell when the mattress is an expensive one...this was one of those.

TV - check, Bed - check, now to the bathroom... Very nice. Modern (running theme) clean, no tube but a cool shower stall with a tiled bench to sit on for whatever. Great bathroom with big fluffy towels. Bathroom gets a big thumbs up.

A couple of other little tidbits, the desk was nice and big with a internet cable in a holder so you could find it easily and the decor was very hip and modern.

On the way out in the morning we had a very nice fresh breakfast which was included. It had a great selection of morning fare which was tops compared to most of the free breakfasts that you get included in the rate.

All in all, we happened into the place and went away very happy with our luck. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the family there in Forney again. That should tell you something.

1  Thank kevind191
helmhotelsgroup, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! Hopefully when you return, you'll consider us part of the family as well!