“Wonderful food and service!”
Review of Swirl Bakery

Swirl Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Flower Mound
Cuisines: American, French
Texas
“Wonderful food and service!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I love the sandwiches, hot dishes, and sweet treats at Swirl! The staff is so friendly and the atmosphere is sunny and clean. I'll go back again and again.

1 Thank TexasTravelGirl48

Flower Mound, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

A delicious breaded chicken breast with a mushroom and artichoke cream sauce highlighted an amazing catered lunch today at CCA. From breakfast to soups, salads and sandwiches to hot entrees, Swirl continues to deliver!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank david e
Dallas-Fort Worth
“Bakery, Cakery, Breakfastery - Yum”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Here usually at least once a week, husband and I for weekend breakfast, husband often during the week for lunch. Everything is always good - especially the breakfast potatoes, which I can't get enough of. Go for the Hill Country Casserole for breakfast - yum!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank MariHara
“This cafe is awesome!”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I've been coming to Swirl off and on over the last 7 years and wanted to take the time to let everyone know how great it is!!

First of all everything is made from scratch! The soups are all phenomenal. They do 3 or 4 different types of chicken salads as well.

Try the key lime or Chocolate pie next time for dessert.

Overall this is a great local family run business that supports it's community!

dallas
“Don't waste your $$$”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

This place used to be good when previous owner had it, and it was called Celebrity Bakery. I have been in 3 times in the past year, just hoping that it will be better that the last visit. It is close to my house, and I love a tea room type restaurant. But unfortunately, every single time I have visited, I was disappointed. It feels dirty, and is just gross!!!!!! Two of my last 3 visits there was a man's hair in my food. I'm not one to complain at a restaurant, and was a little put out from the young girl behind the cash register when i showed her what was in my food. And how they didn't notice the gigantic man hair when they delivered the food to my table is beyond me!!!!!

I also ordered 3 dozen cookies for a Christmas Party in 2010. They were stale and I was embarrassed that I had brought them.

I am DONE with Swirl or as my son calls it "Squirrel" Bakery!

• Visited May 2011