“Real gem”

Ranked #1 of 155 Restaurants in Flower Mound
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Ok. No hype here. This family run Italian pizzeria in Flower Mound is simply the best. Pasta and pizza from scratch and awesome salads.many visits now and always great.

1  Thank TNeale
There are newer reviews for Enzo's NY Pizzeria

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I am a Yankee from the Northeast. My friend is a Texan. I took her to Canne Rosso in Deep Ellum for memorable Yankee pizza. She loved it. But then she strayed and tried Enzo's in Parker Square, Flower Mound.. We then had a pizza challenge to determine who had the best pizza. She almost won me over. Enzo's Signature pizza (not sold by the slice at lunch..you must buy a whole small, medium or large pie) is delicious with a thin crisp crust and even better the day after stone cold! Atmosphere reminds me of a pizza joint in Phili; not a place you would leisurely hang out over a beer/wine/cocktal or two because they do not have a liquor license and the atmosphere is lacking for "hanging". But clean and serviceable. Counter staff is proudly enthusiastic. Excellent lunch specials. Canne Rosso is still my fav (more bang for your buck, better atmosphere, and I think better pizza) but I would return to Enzo's to try their stromboli...and to get a large Signature pizza to take home to eat cold. If you live closer to Flower Mound than I do, this is a sure bet for some very good pizza.

3  Thank fitzmary
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Small family owned pizza place. Has amazing pizza. Small outdoor area with about 4 Tables with umbrellas and chairs great for when the weather is cool. Very friendly. The lasagna is delicious as well as their homemade house dressing. We do here at least 3 times a month.

1  Thank BREZ6