“Best Burger” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
San Luis Obispo, California
“Best Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been to Burgers & Brats twice and both times have gotten a burger. I would rather a great burger over a steak any day and this is the best burger I have had in years. The quality of the meat is top notch and super juicy. Its a huge burger so I can't finish it but I love trying. I hope to try the brats at some point but I will be returning specifically for the amazing burgers!! The German potato salad was delish as well.

• Visited April 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Burger!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love this place!! The hamburgers here are awesome and they have such a variety of burgers as well. Their hamburgers are made fresh and not frozen prior to cooking. There are several other things on the menu (brats, chicken sandwiches, Philly cheesesteaks ) as well. The fries are delightfully crispy with the perfect amount of seasoning, the perfect addition to a great burger. The staff is always so nice and helpful. When I really want a good burger this place always comes to mind.

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome brats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

The last time I had a good bratwurst was at an Oktoberfest hosted by actual Germans stationed in El Paso (not so much of a fan of the one in Dallas). When I discovered this place I was overjoyed to finally eat a good bratwurst. Their burgers are very good too. The only thing I'd wish for is for alternate sides.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hurst, Texas
“Burgers and Brats YES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our first visit to Burgers and Brats was a delightful one. The small place has a huge menu. There were many varieties of burgers (some very interesting sounding), sausages (brats, knockwurst, etc.), Philly cheesesteaks, chicken sandwiches and a few salads. We were greeted warmly by the young, enthusiastic staff. They patiently waited while we studied the menu (there are even more choices on a white board near the register). We came for German food so we tried the brats and the knockwurst. Each plate came with sauerkraut and German potato salad but my husband was allowed to substitute French fries. Sausages and the sides were excellent. We definitely want to go back and try some of the other offerings.

• Visited March 2013