“Good Food/Nice Staff”

Ista Indian Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 158 Restaurants in Flower Mound
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were looking for something different in Flower Mound and found it here. The restaurant is new in 2013 and it seems like the staff is a bit new to the restaurant business. They are very nice and helpful. Yes, they aren't polished restaurateurs but I appreciate the family feel. There is a buffet but not on a Saturday night, which is when we went. We ordered Samosas and Manchurian Gobi and both were very good. We had two chicken dishes - Vindaloo and Masala. We shared family style and both were fresh, good and just spicy enough. We thought the food was very good and will return. This restaurant is BYOB so bring your own adult beverages.

1  Thank Prisoner37

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were so excited to hear there was a new Indian restaurant in Flower Mound. A little bit apprehensive though coz we are so used to disappointment following excitement when it come to food. I am glad to say Ista did not disappoint. We ordered the Tandoori Chicken, Kadai paneer and Veg biryani and everything tasted awesome. The order was a little bit delayed in coming in but it is understandable because the restaurant was filled to the brim friday night. For some one who never even touches tandoori chicken in restaurants I couldn't stop myself with 2 pieces. The chicken was cooked just right. Overall an enjoyable experience and I will definitely go back.

1  Thank reachsree