“Homemade Pasta Made In House”
Review of Bocelli's Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Bocelli's Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Bocelli's Italian Bistro is quickly becoming a dining favorite in this area. Check out our menu on our website.Conveniently located at the southeast corner of FM 2499 and FM 3040 in the Towne View Shopping Center, this is a great place to take your family for a great lunch or dinner.​Come in to enjoy our home-cooked Italian food in our family-friendly neighborhood restaurant, or call us for lunch or dinner take-out.We cater all types of meetings, parties and special events. Call us for a quote.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I took our two little ones for dinner on a Saturday night. We ordered the kids pizza and pasta and meatballs. My three year old, who does not prefer red sauce, asked for none or just a little. The brought a little side dish of the pasta sauce in case she wanted to dip her pasta or meatballs into the sauce. We also ordered the eggplant and tortellini. Everything tasted very fresh and had lots of good flavor. The portions are huge. We took home leftovers for each of us. The owner was in the restaurant setting up for the entertainment that night. He was very personable and answered several of our questions about the place. We came to find out they make their pasta in house daily. We were quite suprised and many businesses have done away with making pasta. They have someone that makes all of their cookies and pastries daily and they have several other individuals in the area make their other menu items from scratch. This is a wonderful place and we look forward to coming back to enjoy their weekend entertainments sans kids.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I were just grabbing something on the run, so we saw this little Italian market on a corner and whipped in. The atmosphere is awesome!! Not what you expect when you walk in. Nicely decorated, gifts can be purchased, pre-cooked meals can be purchased, and EVERYTHING is made from scratch right there at the restaurant. If we were sold on the environment, then we were definitely sold on service. The chef is a true Italian woman who takes pride in her cooking, and shows just by having one bite. I cannot say enough about this place, and I am picky about my Italian. I am only sad that we were pressed for time and that we couldn't stay longer. They do have daily specials, wine tastings, and the food on average is around $10 per plate, but you get quite a large plate of food. Well worth the money.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Co-workers and I visited the deli for take-out sandwiches a few weeks back and were pleasantly suprised by the quality of their sandwiches. The facility is separated with a wine section, deli counter, and sit-down restaurant style section. The prices are very reasonable and everything we tried was tasty on fresh toasted bread. This will work its way into the lunch rotation for our group for sure.