“Kids had a ball”

Water Park at The Villages
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Flint
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My children and nephew (3, 5, and 11) had a great time at the waterpark. Impressive place for being in the middle of the piney woods of east TX. Only complaint was one of the tube slides was broken the entire week.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"blast"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to the Waterpark. We went after having won a free Family of Four Pack ($60 value) from a Facebook contest. We had access to the Waterpark from 10am-9pm and could come and go as long as we kept the bracelets on. It's easy for kids to get around and very easy to see the majority of the park from the table area by the wave pool. The deepest part I saw was 3-4 feet. There were numerous life guards on duty which seemed to really be paying attention too. A daycare came on the afternoon we were there and it quickly became very crowded with long lines. We left and came back later in the day and it was a lot better.

2  Thank Racinmomma
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a nice but very small waterpark. it took my wife and I about thirty minutes to hit every slide and attraction including our wait time in the lines. Just not worth the price! great place for family's with small to very small kids say 8 and under, be alot of fun for them and easy for the parents to keep an eye on, but for us older kids, boring.

2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The kids loved this indoor water park. It was to busy for my taste. Nevertheless, everyone had fun. I would have enjoyed a cocktail or two if they served them.

1  Thank Patricia R
See more reviews
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My 2 boys were really excited about going to this in-door water park. The park has 2 main slides, a small wave pool, a lazy river, and some kiddie sprinklers - that all! This is a time-share trap; they give away tickets for a hundred mile radius and people flock to the water park for free. I paid for my family to go and it was VERY EXPENSIVE. It was soooo overcrowded with the "freebie" guests that it was not enjoyable. In itself the park would be okay, but the real reason the water park is here is to lure unsuspecting guests to a time-share presentation. Be warned!

2  Thank BabyBlueOasis