“Loved the Olle Hotel”
Review of Olle Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Flatonia
Olle Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Flatonia
Wills Point, TX
“Loved the Olle Hotel”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Just came home from a weekend in Central Texas. We had reservations for the first night in San Marcos, but we did not know where to stay the second. So, it was Trip Advisor to the rescue. The Olle Hotel looked very interesting and we stopped by to see if they had 2 rooms available, which they did. The hotel itself seemed more like a B&B. It was warm and inviting. Our room was lovely, clean and had all the amenities that we needed. Kathryn the innkeeper/owner was a delight and showed us all around. The hotel itself is a gem. It dates back to the early 1900's and it is lovingly kept up. It has a front porch to sit and have wine or gab with other travelers or just watch the world go by in the sleepy little town. A buffet breakfast was served the next morning and it was yummy. We can't wait to go back. Thank you Kathryn for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Beautiful Place to stay, very nice and warm welcoming people. Its always peaceful and nice when we go. I had a baseball game in the area and was told about this hotel at the game. I would go again if I was in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bryan O
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The Olle Hotel is a unique and wonderful experience... Right there, in the heart of Flatonia (yep, a sleepy little Texas Railroad town, is the Olle. It's quaint (in a very good way), well appointed with antiques and such... every room is has its own personality. It's very crisp and clean. The breakfast is home-made and amazingly tasty. The staff is friendly and helpful. Could not ask for a better bed 'n breakfast experience. Can't WAIT to return to the Olle Hotel!

Room Tip: Check out the site to explore the various room choices. Be sure to book early... this place is popul...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cathy M
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were a group of 10 who toured the painted churches and then stayed the night at the Olle. We all arrived at the same time. Kathryn was a wonderful hostess. She welcomed us all with no fuss.The rooms were quaint. There were many small touches that spoke of attention to detail. The front porch was a great place for all of us to relax and have a happy hour. The breakfast was great. We would love to make this a yearly stop. It was a gem.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank 339Sue
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Beautiful place to stay. Extremely clean and wonderful hostess. My husband and I very much enjoyed staying here. Catherine was a wonderful hostess and was very attentive. She made sure we had everything we needed. The atmosphere was very relaxing. I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Kbell0713
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for writing such praises of your experience at the Olle! We really have no Idea if what we are doing is pleasing to the public unless we have feedback. Your business is important to me and I always aim to please my guests if possible. I hope you can return!
Sincerely, Kathryn
Universal City, Texas
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Beautiful, historic bed and breakfast style hotel. Owner is the model of charm and hospitality. Wonderful host!! Fantastic breakfast. If you are somewhere between San Antonio and Houston, take the opportunity to stay at this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank musicman401
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the Olle Hotel! I value your business and I hope your good experience noted on this web site will encourage others to visit us! Thank You for writing in. I am very glad you left here satisfied. Sincerely, Kathryn
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We were very happy to see the specialized charm in our unique settings.. the breakfast platter was awesome. And old scool. ( in a good way!) We read about the entities that may still inhabit the properties for laughs on the way there..we both laughed when the toilet jiggled at 3am...thanks great trip jake and jamie jacobs

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank jakeandjamiejacobs
GooseFlatonia, Owner at Olle Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Hello J &J! I just read your note you sent in on your stay at the Olle back in 2013!
I am not sure how I missed seeing it till now, but Thank You! Thank you for the high ratings and great comments! I hope you come again! Sincerely,
Kathryn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flatonia
Best Western Plus Schulenburg Inn & Suites
Hotel Texas
Hotel Texas
#2 of 3 in Hallettsville
Americas Best Value Inn-Schulenburg

Been to Olle Hotel? Share your experiences!