“Texas Charm”
Review of Olle Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Flatonia
Olle Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Flatonia
“Texas Charm”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a wonderful stay here last night. The rooms were beautiful and very clean. The inn keeper was very pleasant and accomidating. When we first arrived she greeted us with coffee and tips on the best shops and restaurant in and out of town. I greatly enjoyed rocking on the front pourch watching and listening to the birds. Breakfast was absolutely delicious! There was a good variety of fresh pastries and fruit, along with some amazing homemade granola! We bought some for the road! Overall we loved our stay and can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank jacroyall10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hartland, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 3, 2013

What a find! My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Olle on our way back to Wisconsin. The room was clean and very comfortable, the hotel charming, breakfast delicious, and Kathryn the owner was so accomodating. The warm kolaches in the morning were a nice touch! I would recommend a walk around the corner for dinner at the Red Vault Bistro. We'll be back.
Paul & Nancy

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I recently spend a night at this hotel.
We wanted to get away from busy Houston and this hotel was just the answer. Our room was absolutely wonderful.
The owner also makes one feel very special. The morning breakfast was very good and such a pretty setting.
We will definitely go back and highly recommend to our friends and to anyone else.
Elsa and Tony

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Recently, I was lucky enough to ride with the Central Texas Harley Davidson motorcycle group from Round Rock, TX to Flatonia, TX. I had no idea where I was going, but I am certainly glad the group helped me find my way. After a lovely and scenic ride, we never had to get back on the bike until we left. That was a big plus to me. We were able to walk to dinner, had ample room to visit with the other couples either on the wonderful and relaxing large porch or could sit and chat in the parlor. If anyone plays piano, it is here. The shopping establishments, while not many stores, were staffed/owned by friendly people who took the time to chat and really be helpful. I got some great/unique items. However, the best thing was breakfast the next morning at the Olle. All of the food was fresh, homemade, plentiful and delicious. My husband and I plan another trip to the Olle Hotel, with and/or without the group. This was perfect for our weekend get-away.

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs are nice, but the stairs are rather steep.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Patricia G
Mountain City, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at the Ollie Hotel (Bed and Breakfast) in Flatonia. What a beautiful place. And the folks who own it were wonderful hosts. I really felt like I was staying with family or friends instead of a hotel. My thanks to them for their wonderful accomadations.

Room Tip: I actually stayed in the smallest room they had and was extremely comfortable. I think any room wo...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
bryan-college station, Tx
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My husband and i found ourselves needed to stay the night in the small town of Flatonia. It was already evening and we were concerned we would have to drive 15+ miles to commercial hotel chains to find a place even though we were exhausted. We were thrilled when we were able to locate this precious bed and breakfast, and to reserve a room for the night with little effort! A very gracious owner, Kathryn, was more than accommodating and waited for us to arrive and settle in, and she also inquired as to what time we needed breakfast and our preferences before she left for the evening. The only item that was not perfect was the bed itself. Because we came in so late, i failed to specify our bed choice, therefore we ended up with a harder mattress than we would have preferred. However, we slept fine and awoke to a FABULOUS, home-cooked breakfast of sausage, biscuits, bacon, eggs, juice, and fruit! The table was set beautifully for us down to the smallest detail, including Texas shaped biscuits and delicious jams! Though time did not allow us to stay longer to fully enjoy it ourselves, the hotel has a wonderful porch, including swing and lounge chairs. What a lovely place to just stop for a moment and take a breath after a hectic day! My husband and i thoroughly enjoyed the company, the service, the history, and the quaintness of Olle Hotel. We strongly recommend it! Oh, and as a bonus, there is a fantastic old-style steak restaurant in town ... ENJOY!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Italy, Texas
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stay here anytime we are in the area, this time for Warrenton week.
The staff is superb and the hotel itself almost gives you a hug when you walk thru the door.
No children allowed which is nice for the peace and quiet. Sit on the porch, rock and visit.

Room Tip: Room # 10 is the only room we stay in and it is great.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Randall G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flatonia
Best Western Plus Schulenburg Inn & Suites
Hotel Texas
Hotel Texas
#2 of 3 in Hallettsville
Americas Best Value Inn-Schulenburg

Been to Olle Hotel? Share your experiences!