“Nice place to eat”
Review of Orsak's Cafe

Orsak's Cafe
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Nothing fancy here but the food is great and the staff is always friendly. I've made my way around the menu and the lunch specials and have yet to be disappointed.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Had lunch and the biggest burgers ever!! Onion Rings were good, Chili was very good, lots of ground beef in it. Very homey place with family and friends pictures everywhere. It seemed it was the only place in town that was open. Lots of people and we were there after 1pm.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We tried to eat here during our visit this past weekend for an Art fesival in Fayetteville. Couldn't get in because the line was so long. Must be good. We have some friends who live there and said so. Chose to just go on down the road. Rated very good on our friend's advice.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Eaten here many times. Good hamburgers, plate specials and the best breakfast value in the hemisphere. A local place that locals support.

1  Thank jennifer m
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The food is always good here. And it's always packed with families. I love eating here. Best chicken fried chicken ever. Hear the fish, hamburgers and steaks aren't bad either. I keep thinking I'm going to eat something different, but I keep ordering the chicken fried chicken every time. I'll tell you one more time it is worth the drive.