“Miserable experience”
Review of Joe's Place

Joe's Place
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stay clear of this place. The waitress "Angel" was completely rude and didn't try to take care of us at all. We even mentioned we saw positive reviews on line and had decided to come here. She never brought us our salads. We had to go ask for them after our food came. She gave us a terrible attitude and said she was busy. With only 4 customers in the place, I find it hard to see how she was busy. I ordered a large chicken fried steak and some of our guests ordered a small one. When our food came out, mine was the same size as the others. When I brought this to Angel's attention, she tad me they were sold by weight and there was no way I was going to be able to visually tell the difference between the two. The fact that she flat out lied to me was an outrage. I spoke to the owner who was terribly embarrassed. She said there was a clear visual difference in the large and small CFS. Do yourself a favor and skip this place. You're better off eating anywhere else.

2  Thank DigitalAlchemy

Reviewed April 20, 2012

It doesn't look like much from the outside. So walking in was a nice surprise. It was a clean open space. wood floors. neon signs. a long bar you can sit at.
I played it safe and had chicken tenders, which were so good, didn't care for the gravy. fries were excellent. My husband had their special, some kind of fish, which he loved. Should say he liked the gravy which came with my meal. We had onion rings first, which are different and have a kick to them
If your in Fayetteville try it out, you can do some shopping afterwards to walk off your meal.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Good Menu...good food..good service!!!!! always go back

1  Thank Roy M
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This place is great. We have a weekender close to here and eat here often. Fresh salads. Great chicken fried steak and catfish. Super fast service. Only draw back is that they aren't open everyday. One of my favorite places!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Casual atmosphere and located on a quaint square in town

1  Thank RoadTripper4Fun