“Horrible under new managment Nino's has to go!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Dallas, Texas
“Horrible under new managment Nino's has to go!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Today I visited Nino’s Pizza and Pasta for lunch. This used to be a Pizza Inn but now under new ownership and name. They advertized the lunch buffet so I decides to try it today. What a mistake.

The buffet is about $ 2.00 more than before and the selection of food is horrible. Here is a summary of my visit, I arrive at 11:30 AM.

Staff, the only friendly person in the place is the waitress. She was there when it was Pizza Inn and she is still as friendly and hard working as ever. The guy who took my money never said thank you for coming in, how are you doing today, he just said $ 9.61 for the buffet.

Salad Bar, the salad tray was almost empty and the lettuce in there was very old and yellow so I decided to skip the salad all together.

I also noticed there was very little pizza to choose from. In fact there was only ½ of one pizza and about 6 slices of other pizza’s. I was hoping more would come out but in the 30 minutes I was there only one more just like the ½ that was already there. I guess the owner loves the pizzas with everything on them including onions and peppers. No beef or pepperoni to be found.

Since the pizza was lacking I chose to eat the spaghetti. It was ok but the sauce was extremely hard and tasteless. I will not be coming back to this restaurant and since there was only 3 other customers in there it looks like everyone has already realized the new owner does not know what he is doing and is not friendly to customers.

• Visited August 2013

Denton, Texas
“Kidz Kritick (Parents Please Read!!!!!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

The food is great and since its its a buffet it is a very safe place for kids. Because the staff looks over everyone that comes up.

Visited February 2012