“A long time favorite!!!”
Review of Pete's Cafe

Pete's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A homey small cafe at the intersection of Addison, Farmers Branch, and Carrollton that serves up great breakfasts and lunches. Home cooking at its best - don't tell your mama!
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Everytime we go there we order the biscuits. It's absolutely the best in town. The people there are always friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Love the place, go there for early morning breakfasts. Service is the main draw--hat's off to the friendly staff. Keep up the good work and all the best to you.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This place is a one of my favorite places to eat breakfast. This is my wife and I second visit here and we fell in love with this place even more. I've never ate here for lunch so I can't review that part of the menu. I don't have any complaints about this place. The waitress was really nice and attentive. The food, omg the food was delicious. I could have just ordered a plate of the homemade hash browns with onions and I would have been satisfied. I plan on making a third trip next week and you should too.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had driven by this place several times and finally stopped in for lunch. The sign advertised "comfort food" but didn't really deliver. While I enjoyed my taco salad, the "salsa" it was served with looked and tasted like crushed tomatoes, nothing more. My husband said his tuna sandwich was good, but that the sides of potato salad and cole slaw tasted store-bought. We had our toddler with us and kids' meals cost just about as much as regular price. (With tip it was nearly $30 and I didn't even order a drink.) Our waitress was friendly, but she didn't check on us until almost the end of our meal and I had to go up front to get the check. We won't be going back.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place opens at 6 am and closes at 2pm. The service we have had the times we went was always very friendly and efficient. The food is plentiful for the price and very good. The price for Pete's Breakfast Platter is $7.50 for a lot of food!
You can order breakfast food anytime ( but grits get tossed at 1 pm so hash browns are the only other option ).