“Good Night Sleep”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Farmers Branch
Dallas, Texas
“Good Night Sleep”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I took a flight to dallas this morning and got to the hotel at around 4 and i was quite tried from the trip so i got a room and just wanted to take a shower and sleep. when i first walked in the room it was clean and then went to the bathroom it was good too. the beds seem to be new to me from all the traveling i do, i might be also become a critic for the hotel i stay at.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Galveston, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I was startled to find bugs crawling in my bed (room 209). Luckily I hadn't fallen asleep yet and noticed something crawling on the sheet. I jumped out the bed and turned on the lights, then I was horrified to see bugs crawling all on the pillows and sheets. Needless to say I screamed, freaked out, and then I got mad. I called the front desk and someone came upstairs to verify they were indeed bedbugs. I got my stuff and got the heck out of that place. It was my first introduction to bed bugs and you know what? I am not even surprised I found them there because I made a comment when I first got there about how the outside windows and doors were filthy. Then, I had to move twice because the first room they gave me smelled like smoke and there was a plunger sitting in front of the second room they gave me. The manager and owner need to do a better job of maintaining that property.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Courtyard Dallas Northwest
Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas - Farmers Branch
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Carrollton and Conference Center
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West

Been to Super 8 Farmers Branch/North Dallas? Share your experiences!