“A Home Away From Home!!”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Farmers Branch
Dallas, Texas
“A Home Away From Home!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at Studio Plus - Farmers Branch when I was waiting for my house closing....and my experience was wrapped up in one word- AWESOME!!!

The staff truly knew the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! The hotel remained clean, neat and tidy at all times. The amenities at the hotel was very reliable and I felt safe even when i exercised late in the evening times!!!

I simply enjoyed my stay there and recommend this place to everyone I know...who is need of a great hotel stay no matter how long it is!

Room Tip: The room that offers a sleep sofa -really provided extra sleeping space. The rooms are very spacious...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Dallas - Farmers Branch. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I relocated to the North Dallas area and did my homework on the different extended stay hotel opens. Studio Plus had the best rate in the area. I stayed there for about a year, and my experience was a pleasant one. It's always quiet, the rooms were clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful- to name a few: Maureen, Tia, Mark, Martha, and Lei the manager. They have all went out of their way to ensure that my needs were met. The hotel is located in a good area with easy access to restaurants, freeways, and shopping. I would stay there again if I relocated back to Dallas or was on a short trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Studio Plus Dallas - Farmers Branch. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Thank you for naming staff members individually as well. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Reviewed May 27, 2012

great place, clean, friendly and helpful staff, i was sad i had to leave.

• Stayed May 2012
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Dallas - Farmers Branch. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Highland Village, Texas
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Hotwire was charging $35 a night; water pressure was GREAT & plenty of hot water. Place was clean, quiet both week stays. Staff was very nice during both check-ins. See photos

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dallas tx
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Comfortable, clean rooms. One of the front desk staff always seemed rude, indifferent and not helpful. I have stayed at the hotel numerous times, since than not have a problem with being billed correctly for the room. This is not a location for children. Some 'guests' and people hanging around the hotel seemed of questionable character. It does seem like this location may be a 'half-way house, as a previous reviewer mentioned.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Studio Plus Dallas - Farmers Branch. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. I have spoken with my staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest, no matter how busy we may be. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 19, 2011

After reading the bad press here, I was very hesitant - sold my place, finishing up a job then gone overseas - ben staying at 3 1/2 stars in the area. Wanted to save money, so took the plunge and got Studio Plus. GLAD I DID!

I've been staying at this hotel for 2 weeks now - can't for the life of me figure out why all the bad press on this place. I feel very safe here - the bed, while a little firm, is a queen, and the facilities in the room is full kitchen, 32 inch TV (not flatscreen) with 20+ cable channels. Don't have worries about break-ins, cops in the driveway, seedy people lurking about. I've noticed occupancy around ~25% full - same across the street at Fairfield Inn, another nice spot I've stayed at.

About the only concern is stale cigarette smell out in the hallways every other morning - they spray them with a nice, heavy duty spray disinfectant - problem's cured!

I was on the 2nd floor, next to the elevator - can't hear it (it moves really slow); there was a large stain on the carpet from the night before, so I scouted the place and found that being on the ends of the building is best, cause you can get up and down the stairs real easy, you've got windows on both sides, and you're closer to the car - reception were glad to accommodate the move, just gotta tell 'em what you want - the receptionist was sweet (people on this thread were complaining about attitude - if you've got one, they'll have one - just human nature).

Anyway, the exterior of the place is very attractive - they pay good money for the gardeners to keep all the hedges, flower beds, trees tip-top. Very quiet place - windows keep the cold air out very well.

I cannot flaw this place at $25 Priceline per night! Crazy - cheaper than rent.

Room Tip: ask for a corner room, and bid on Priceline (they've got the 2 star bidding locked up in the are...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank DallasAussie
Montclair, New Jersey
Reviewed October 4, 2011

The hotel room were horrible the bed were very hard not comfortable at all, there were bugs all over the room, and any request by the guest it takes for ever in another words, you just don't get your request... The front desk staff were so serious and so unfriendly that we had to leave the hotel after two days, and we were going to be there at least for a week. In top of that I had pay two days for those two days we stayed there and when I checked my credit card account after we left, they charged us additional night that we weren't there, so it took 3 to 4 days for them correct their mistake!!! Never again...

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmers Branch
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas North by the Galleria
Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
Wyndham Garden Dallas North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
The Westin Galleria Dallas

Been to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Farmers Branch? Share your experiences!