“Poor service; decent attractions”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Splitsville

Splitsville
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Fairview
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: It's a whole new spin on bowling! Splitsville Luxury Lanes ™ is a 25,000 square-foot bowling and dining complex located in the Village at Fairview. Splitsville offers an eclectic menu that features everything from fresh-rolled sushi to traditional favorites like mouth-watering cheeseburgers and hand-tossed pizzas. It doesn’t stop there! Splitsville’s atmosphere is a rare combination of upscale and nostalgic feel which is the perfect place for your party, with 17 luxury bowling lanes, billiards, live entertainment, and ample indoor and outdoor seating. Splitsville is an energetic yet comfortable atmosphere that can handle parties up to 500 guests. Splitsville is the perfect experience for convention buyouts, cocktail receptions, corporate team-building events, and kid’s parties, so get ready to ROLL IN and ROCK OUT for your next event.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Poor service; decent attractions”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Splitsville is a great concept. We love the lay out where the bowling alleys are scattered around the building with tables and booths. We also like that they have pool tables and shuffleboard in addition to bowling.

However every time we go the service is very slow. I usually have to go hunt down some waitstaff to come and take our order.

The food is good and they have some good drink specials.

One thing that really bothered me yesterday when we were there was the fact that when I paid in cash they only gave changed to the nearest quarter. They owed me nine cents in change and they planned to keep it. The last time I checked this country still used pennies not to mention dimes and nickels. Since when does a business only give change to the nearest quarter?

Visited July 2013

Houston, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family and Food Allergy Friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to Splitsville for a friend's 9 year old birthday party. Splitsville is different from other modern bowling alleys- it's small and has shuffleboard and pool, dining and a bar, but no video games! The kids had a blast playing pool and sitting around one of the large booths. My son is allergic to nuts and a few other things, so we can't just pop in somewhere and eat. I had brought food for him (with his normal replacement cupcake), but I talked to the waitress who was obviously food-allergy/cross-contamination trained and she brought out her manager, who was extremely well-versed and cautious about food allergies. He determined the pizza was fine for my son, however the fries were not, due to a shared fryer- the perfect answer. We were thrilled with our service and my son got to play with his friends and not worry or be left out. We will be back! We don't eat out much because there aren't many places like this :( Thanks Splitsville! My son wishes there were a "few" video games, maybe nostalgic millipede or Pacman? But we are happy the way it is!

Visited December 2012