“Luxury seating”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Fairview
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Waxahachie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Luxury seating”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We enjoyed the meal and drinks before and during the movie. The seats were a little close to the screen but we will know next time to choose the back row. Very nice service and very clean.

Visited February 2014
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience! It is our goal to provide you with the ultimate movie going experience every time you visit.

Frisco, Texas
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Disappointing with an *”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Our first visit to this theater with several previous visits to other locations. We had made reservations on line for plus seating. The check-in was quick. Something that was new to us was a guarantee that we would be served our free popcorn within 5 minutes of seating.

We were early and went to the bar for a pre-show drink. We received quick and courteous service. When the theater opened for our showing we took our seats. Fifteen minutes later the previews were about to start and no server and no popcorn. With the previews running our server shows up and apologized for getting to us so late. She took our order which included drinks, appetizers, main course, and desert. We also asked for additional drinks when desert was brought out. The drinks were brought out quickly and the popcorn finally showed up just as the movie was beginning. Our appetizers and meal arrived during the first ten minutes of the show. They were great.

About half way through the movie the server asked if we would like anything else and we said yes - can we have our desert and drinks. Pretty soon she brought our items but no silverware. So we asked for some silverware but none was delivered. As the movie is close to over, my wife left the theater in search of forks. She was told that some would be delivered and they were.

At end of the show we had not received our bill but the manager was right there to apologize for the service and stated that they were picking up the bill. He asked that we not leave thinking that our experience was anywhere close to their standards.

I would not have complained as my wife did, I would just never go back. Fortunately my wife did complain and the manager had a chance to address a problem with a server and to save a previously loyal customer. We will return to this theater as we really do enjoy the experience.

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback to better enhance our customer service. We hope that you do decide to return and we look forward to providing you with a 5-star experience!
Dallas, Texas
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great date night location...near Allen, Plano & McKinney”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The Ipic theaters are a great way to have a date night or a special outing with the family. The Fairview location, located just off Hwy 75 and Stacy Rd is surrounded by lots of shops and restaurants.

This location not only offers a great movie going experience but they have a lounge, full bar, and billiard's.

They offer 2 types of seating in the theaters, none of which are bad. The higher end option are Lazy boy type theater chairs that comes with a fresh blanket.
Option 2 are oversized leather seats with a handy mini table attached that swings..

Make sure if you want option 1 called premium you will need to reserve them online and make payment very early.

Food and drinks are offered, little pricey...but this is an experience .

Highly recommend!

Visited January 2014
Thanks for providing us with feedback and sharing your 5-star experience with iPic Theaters! We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Temperance, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good impression ”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I went with my wife and two teenage kids plus a friend and her son , who were visiting from Houston. I have to say that it was a very pleasant experience! The seats are great! Very comfortable. Just for that I'd go again, being 6'2'' and 200 lbs I find myself uncomfortable in a regular cinema seat after a while. Unless I sit in the aisle seat in order to stretch my legs out into the aisle when I start feeling cramped . I didn't have a problem at this place. Plus they had bar service and nice snacks. I'm going to reserve for another occasion in the near future.

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters. We look forward to serving you again!
McGaheysville, Virginia
“Dirty conditions”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Went to see American Hustle on Sunday.
My seat was tore and there was food smeared on the arm rest.
Pretty filthy.
Gave info to server and manager.
Was interrupted (3) times during movie.
Don't think will attend again with these conditions

Visited December 2013