“FunNight”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Fairview
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Plan ahead and you can have a great eveing. The best seats go fast. Best deal if you are memebers. that is free.

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters. We look forward to serving you again soon!

All reviews
"previews"
in 4 reviews
"waitstaff"

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this place. We have date night here quite often. The Salt sports bar has wonderful specials and unique drinks. The only downside is there are not enough good seats for the movie. It is hard to get the reclining seats with food service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so pleased to hear that you are a fan of the iPic experience, and we hope you will join us for date night again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

iPic Theaters does a great job providing a consistent experience. The main bar - lounge area alone is fun with its posh seating, several large flat screen TVs, pool tables, and relatively dim lighting. The theater itself is well maintained and cozy but spacious. I only with there were a few more premium seats as they sell out too fast for popular movies. I also with some of the food were a little less greasy (but the food is way better than similar style movie theaters, so no major complaint).

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your iPic Theaters experience, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love going to the movies,but hate fighting for a good seat and not being comfortable. Well that has all changed now that my family and I have discovered IPIC Theatres in Fairview. My wife and kids wanted to go to the movies one night and we had heard great things about IPIC so decided to give it a try. I was a little taken aback by the price but loved that I could reserve my seat in advance (no more getting to the theatre 30 minutes early and sitting there). We went ahead and pulled the the trigger on the extra money. When we arrived it was breathtaking. You head up a long escalator in full anticipation of being overwhelmed with a concession bar, kids in striped shirts taking tickets and popcorn all over the floor. We almost fell down the escalator when we reached the top and it looked like we just entered the lobby of a swanky hotel. It was beautiful with two bars/concession stands, pool tables and leather couches and chairs for sitting and enjoying the experience. We picked up our tickets at the desk and headed to our theatre. Upon entering we were mystified by the electric reclining chairs wide enough for two people. The wonderful waitress then came around and took our order from a reasonably priced menu and explained to us that if we wanted to order desert now she would bring it later in the movie so that we would not have to stop and miss any of the movie. The appitizers that we ordered were good, but the brownie sundae my girls ordered was amazing!! I would suggest everyone try this theatre at least once. Its worth the extra money trust me.

Thanks so much for sharing your review! We are always striving to provide the ultimate movie going experience each time you visit iPic Theaters, and we are happy that you enjoyed your food and entertainment. We look forward to serving you again soon!