“Super, great, fabulous, best movie experience ever!”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Fairview
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Marlton, New Jersey
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Super, great, fabulous, best movie experience ever!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Gotta give this movie theater a five star. I was never in a place like this.

I visited my friend in Texas and she said we had to go. I wanted to go to because it sounded really nice.

We became members online and were able to order our movie and pick our seats if we were not satisfied with the choice they picked for us. We changed the seats but after we got to the theater found out there was not a bad seat in the house.

Before you go make sure you sign up to become a member of the movie. Tickets are about five dollars cheaper. I don't know if there was a Senior discount because I did not check.

The recliners are a microfiber, large, and electric adjustment. You get a table, blanket and pillow. They bring you a menu and you can get any kind of drink you want. They had an Alaskan beer that I ordered. I had it on my Princess cruise to Alaska and never thought I would find it here. It was delicious. I ordered meatball sliders which were delicious. They were homemade meatballs. I also ordered the french fries which were good but you sure could share. I did not eat all of them. The next time I go I will just eat at home and order beer. You get all the popcorn you want and it is good.

In front of the recliners was a regular seating section with tables in between. Tickets are cheaper. They looked like leather. I was too busy taking pictures because I was amazed. But, the usher said that everyone took pictures.

Three people waited on us and kept coming back to make sure we had everything we needed.

They had so many seating areas. You could also just come in to the bar and drink. Plus, they had tons of pool tables to play. Amazing, fun place.

Outside they had a fire pit, chess and checker tables and a huge tile area to play with these really huge pieces.

There was every kind of store there you can think of. It was amazing. The really nice part was you could get an apartment and live there on top of the retail area.

There was a barbeque place there and when they say they do things big in Texas they mean it. The pits were all custom made and amazing.

Now, it is not cheap to do this but it sure is fun. Whoever gave it a one star is just plain wrong!

Even if you do it once you must do it for the experience.

Visited November 2012

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very nice movie experience”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

If you want to watch a big screen movie without a bunch of 'axxholes' sitting around you this is the place to be. It is expensive enough that it keeps the 'trash' out. Nice people with manners.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Robert F
Dallas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great way to watch a movie”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Almost the only place I go to watch movies...I like the fact that you go online and purchase your tickets and pick out your seats...opening night there is no line and no fighting for the seat you want. Great food and actually the same price as going to the regular movies with the popcorn.

DFW
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Could be so much more enjoyable”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

You have two seating options. Go for the more expensive as it includes popcorn, which will ultimately save you a dollar in the long run if you have that favorite of snacks. The seats are wonderful. Auto recline and include a clean mini pillow and light blanket. Server will take your food and drink order from the comfort of your seat (this is only for the more expensive seating option). Food is expensive but everything I've had off the menu (at least 1/2 a dozen visits) is delicious with the exception of the dip trio. The hummus was atrocious. My fave dishes are actually the adult grilled cheese and buffalo spring rolls. The Caesar salad is great too. Most of the dishes are finger foods (flatbread pizzas, sliders, street tacos). Order everything at the start of the movie (any extra alcoholic beverages or dessert) as they like to keep mid-movie disruptions to an absolute minimum. There is a nice, albeit small, wine selection that's a bonus too. Picture is great and the sound never too loud. My problem with ipic (and we have had this problem nearly every time) is that the service is lousy. On our most recent visit, we waited 20 minutes before being approached for our order and by then the previews had started. The waiters consistently mess up drink orders or the tab (one time even putting a stranger's items on our bill). Forget trying to get a refill on water or soda. Also, the theaters have a very damp feel, like they're running humidifiers. All that said, we keep returning because of the comfy seats and tasty food. Wish management would solve the problems because this could be the ultimate movie experience.

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Date Night, and Not As Pricey As You May Think”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you become a member, which costs nothing, your tickets are around $13.50 for the cheap seats which are really nice. The service is excellent. You get to pick your seats online so you just show up right before the movie and you still have great seats. We love iPic. You won't catch me in a Cinemark anytime soon.