Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairfield-North
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was a nice stop. Quiet and nice rooms. Would stay there again. Breakfast was good, we went and 845 and it is served Til 930 but they hadn't replenished some of the food. Pool looked nice. Beds were comfy.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Fairfield Tx was a nightmare. Was there for our girls State Softball Tournament. Had lots of family and friends there. 6 of my grand children there also. The two youngest ones in my room. The second night of our stay, my 3 year old grand daughter found a small blue pill under the bed and we were lucky enough that she handed it to my son in law, after googling this pill we found that it was a prescription pill for a diabetic. If she had eaten this pill or my one and half year old grand son, it could have been fatal. Of course told the front desk and showed them the pill and they were supposedly filing something. Told the front desk we turned the room upside down making sure there were no more pills or etc...They said "no problem" Nothing else was said about it the next day, nor did they even seem concerned anymore....Not even and hour after our group checked out I got a phone call from one of our coaches saying they had called her and complained about our room being in bad shape. So I called them back, the lady told me...housekeeping had complained about our room. I proceeded to ask what the problem was. She said that there was cracker crumbs on the floor and something was on the mirror and that the beds had been moved. I told her well, lets see I had a 3 year old and a one and a half year old staying in my room, guess when I cleaned the cabinets, dressers, desk, end tables etc I should have pulled out my handy dandy invisible vacuum cleaner that I carry around with me everywhere I go so that I could have cleaned the carpet also. As for the one and half year old hand print on the big mirrored closet....I should have pulled out my handy dandy invisible glass cleaner and cleaned the mirror. As we get to the bed part and I continue to tell her about the pill.....quickly she remembered and apologized and said everything was ok. They could have killed one of my grand kids because of the lack of housekeeping skills but yet housekeeping wants to complain about cracker crumbs and a hand print. As for as the pill this can happen at any Hotel, so everyone with small children be aware and always double check your rooms before staying. Please get the word out , something we never think about because we think house keeping does their jobs. I will never stay there again nor will anyone I know.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairfield-North, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Leisap3,

Thank you for your business and your review. We take all comments seriously and value the chance to make improvements where possible.

I am truly sorry to hear that your stay didn't live up to your expectations. I sincerely apologize for the dissatisfaction you had with our level of service and housekeeping services. We deeply regret that these aspects have negatively affected your overall experience with us.

We welcome feedback as it assists us in our never ending task to better ourselves and improve things for our guests. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world class service to our guests. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Breakfast was great always stocked and if you needed anything just ask, they took care of it. Alison at front desk was a warm friendly face every time we came in for the evening and super friendly and helpful. You run out of shampoo or crazy stuff like you lost your comb, they would give you a replacement with a smile. Nice clean rooms with good air conditioning. Good clean bathroom that are large with lots of hot water. Pool is nice and in walking distance to restaurant and corner stores. I was highly impressed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank babymains
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I have never been to Fairfield, TX, and wasn't expecting much. I was happy to see there was a HIE here. It's clean, modern, and the rooms are very comfortable. Although there's not much to the town, it's nice to have a place like this to stay when visiting or just passing through.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We needed an easy over night stay, and this was it. We had a king room, and it was huge, far beyond my expectations. The hotel seemed fairly new. Everything was clean & well maintained. My only complaint is that the bed linens seemed a bit worn. The free breakfast was good with a variety of choices. Overall, for the price, cleanliness & amenities, I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Cates622
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to stay! Has a swimming pool thats very nice and a large area to eat at during breakfast. My room was very nice had nice size fridge but i didn't see a microwavei guess i wasn't paying attention ... Had eveything else that i needed it was very clean but wasn't able to get wi-fi all night not good at all on that part.. Very close to some gas stations and restaurants.. I would recommend this place to whoever needs a nice place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express in Fairfield Texas has the friendliest staff of any hotel in which I've stayed. Donna is a joy and extremely knowledgeable about local events and entertainment options. In addition, the rooms are clean and the pool sparkles. I had a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank flyhighlittlebunny
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield
#3 of 6 in Fairfield
Budetel Inn Fairfield
Budetel Inn Fairfield
#1 of 1 in Fairfield

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairfield-North? Share your experiences!