“Great Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fairfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Everything is good - the cleanliness, the Service,the location, the prices and the rooms. Only the noise was higher from the truck parking side. I recommend this hotel. Everything is good - the cleanliness, the Service,the location, the prices and the rooms. Only the noise was higher from the truck parking side. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tereasa R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay and I do apologize about the noise you experienced.
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Friendly staff. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Good location near restaurants just far enough off the interstate to be quiet. It was a good pick for a couple of nights while conducting business in the area. Would definitely return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Tereasa R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive response and are glad to hear youhad a pleasant stay at our hotel. We look forward to you staying with us again when in town.
Baytown, Texas
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The hotel was clean and otherwise nice and up to La Quinta standards on most measures. The AC in our room did not work, but it was fine after we opened the window. However, I lost my keys while in that area and called to see if they had been turned in. After several calls to the number that went to and voicemail that did not have any identification message, I finally connected with Stephanie at the desk. I asked if anyone had turned in a set of keys. She said no. I asked if she might check the room again in case housekeeping missed them. She would not. Although I called 6 hours after check out, I doubt that room was occupied based on the use I saw for this season. This is a La Quinta that I would avoid simply because the staff seems pre-occupied with other things.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank melightchaser
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I do apologize about the incident with the lost keys, we make it a point to make sure that anything that gets left behind is taken care of in the correct manner. Our housekeeping staff hours are usually till 3p.m.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Pleasent clean and comfortable not far from the highway ( I-45)but far enough not to hear the noise. Pleasent staff and pleasent breakfast free internet hey it's Fairfeild TX and this is a fair deal.
And I don't have any more to say other than I had a great meal at the Italian restaurant Padrino's Restaurant very good steak

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tereasa R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you so mush for your comments about our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you had a plesant stay with us. Hope too see you soon

Thank you again....
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairfield-North
Super 8 Buffalo
Super 8 Buffalo
#2 of 6 in Buffalo
Best Western Limestone Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairfield? Share your experiences!