All reviews very nice hotel would stay here again beds property pool
Reviewed November 22, 2013

very helpfull staff, manager is very frindley, nice & clean room amenities in room very good nice big led tv, the loby is looking very nice, breakfast is wounderful lots of verity in breakfast, nice landscaping, nice looking gazibo outside bbq grill, housekeper make good clean room, good nicecolling ac microwave & fridge,coffeemaker in room, iron & ironbord in the room when i enterd in the room the smell very good they use nice air fresner, business center nice out side pool when i will come next time fairfield i will stay at days inn,

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2013

A lot of coachroaches, everywhere...one dead at the entrance of the room plus one inside the room...in the morning I noted a dead bed roach (the small red one) on my bed. Structure il old, but quite clean...but , again, full of black roaches, also during the day.
Air con noisy every time started. Bad smell inside the room 212.
Sorry but it is not worth the price...

Room tip: For sure second floor, but you ll have roaches too...
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Daysinn75840, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2015

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us some feedback! I'm sorry our beds weren't what you were looking for. I hope our other services met your expectations though! We have gotten all new beds in our rooms since your stay so I hope you give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Clean, well kept room and property. The staff at the front desk was friendly. Close to the interstate, gas stations and there are about 8 places to eat withing a quarter mile of the hotel. I would stay there again and probably will in a month or so because it was a good experience.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This motel was clean & comfortable w/parking outside of rooms. Decent breakfast served, 4c.coffeemaker, microwave & fridge, iron, hairdryer, working phone in room, and bedside table on each side. Staff friendly & helpful, wifi provided. These motel rooms face east & west. If you are cold-natured ask for a w.side room. Otherwise, if you are hot-natured like me, I'd ask for one on the east side. Ea. Floor had icemaker & vending machines just outside of office. Pool looked clean, altho we didnt use. Appeared to have either a hottub or wading area at end of pool. Very conveniently located to interstate, downtown & local restaurants.

Room tip: I would think east side would be cooler. Parking more than adequate & well lit.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2009

Called in to the 800 number to get reservations after my son-in-law told me they were staying there. Almost $100 for a dirty, missing tiles, musty room. When checking in, I found out my son-in-law called the hotel directly and got a room for $60. Room should go for $50 or less based on conditions of rooms. Management said it could do nothing about it, it was Days Inn (800) not them. Days Inn (800) said they could do nothing. Said if I wanting to come back, they could get me a good rate (are you kidding??). I would have canceled everything (they had already charged my credit card, even though the reservation said they would not until I got there), but we had a plans and I ran out of time to fight this. Stay away from a place! Several nicer hotels in the area where management would make it right.

Date of stay: May 2009