“Nice find”

Sam's
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We have stopped here twice on our trips from Houston to Dallas. place never disappoints. Good buffet.

There are newer reviews for Sam's

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Stop if you are hungry or want pie I just would not go out of way for. The food on buffet is standard fair but pie is amazing.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had to meet family half way between Dallas & Houston and this was the perfect stop! Food was your standard buffet fare, but plenty of tasty selections for everyone. Our only disappointment was the chicken fried steak, it looked really good, but was very bland. Top two pies chosen by our family were Coconut and Chocolate.
We would definitely stop again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Average buffet fare, but a popular, iconic place. Long-time, well-known stop along I-45. Always consistent offerings.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

There is a little bit of everything on the buffet. I'm not big on pies so I have not eaten the desserts. I will say the bbq they have on the buffet is really really good. That is my whole reason of stopping there on our way back from our Houston trips.