“Stay Away”

Motel 6 Euless- DFW West
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was an old La Quinta. When they first changed to a Quality Inn, it was a decent place. Since then I think non-Americans have purchased it. It has gone down hill fast. It is dirty, the grounds are not well kept, the rooms smell musty and they are not kept updated. It seems like their clientele has become much seeder. It looks like they have a lot of weekly type customers now (if you know what I mean). I would suggest passing this one by.

Room Tip: The only good room would be a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Euless- DFW West

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Delta dumped us here and really needs to do a site inspection. The room smelled, the loud floor air conditioner kept me up all nite thumping on and off and the continuous fan setting didn't work. Carpets stained, bedspreads ancient, roaches in the bathroom. YUK!!!!! I had no luggage courtesy of Delta and was afraid to sleep in the bed with no clothes. Cars pull up right to the room and make all kinds of noise. Room is horrible but staff very pleasant and helpful. Agree with another reviewer about the shuttle. We waited an hour for airport pickup and was told each time we called "he just left". Really? the hotel is 3 miles away.

Room Tip: Doubt there are good rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

American Airlines flight delays must keep this place in business. Our flight from San Jose, CA was delayed by 8 hours so we ended up here for a very short (6 hours total) night. American staff told us the hotel was 20 minutes by shuttle and gave us a number to call for pickup, instead of doing it for us! We waited about 40 minutes for the shuttle - a group of very tired travelers, all of us freezing in the 20 degree night - and we continued to freeze on the shuttle which had no heat during our 30 minute ride. The return shuttle ride at 5 A.m. was only 20 minutes as advertised!

When we arrived at the Quality Inn, the cheerful staff was organized, told us all everything we needed to know as a group and checked us in a just a few minutes. it was the most thoughtful service we received all day. The front desk staff was helpful also in deciding when we needed to return to DFW.

The room was clean and the beds were reasonably comfortable, but due to short stay, I can't comment on much else.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

First off I stayed from February 23 to March 18. My husband and I were making arrangements to move out of state so we stayed here until everything was ready in the other state. From the night we checked in until we left the service was POOR. They were over charging my credit card and the manager is a JOKE. THE HOTEL OWED ME $355 and they did not want to pay me back. I had to go back and forth with there corporate bank and my bank and finally received my money back. So I started paying in cash and they were suppose to remove my card from there system and they did not they were taking my cash and still charging my card $514 they owed me a second time. The housekeeping does not clean properly they also take personal items and monies that do not belong to them. I told the manager on duty and she took the staff word over mine the guess. They give discounts and take them back and give you a made up excuse as to why it happened. This is NOT a home away from home. Tasha , another lady I forget her name and a young man at the front desk are the only good thing about that HOTEL. In need of NEW MANAGEMENT ASAP.I WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY HERE. RIP OFF. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANY ONE.When I checked out the manager asked about my credit card. No sorry for all the inconvenient things we have done. No please come again next time we will be on our A game for your next visit. She sucks.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This place should be shut down. Looked like room wasn't clean. Front desk clerk was nice. She keep her cool and so did I. I will never stay at a quality inn in my life no more. Only here for some hours and I was ready to sleep in my rental car in the cold.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cherie O
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We missed our connection because of a mechanical error... We were put up in this terrible hotel by American Airlines. Quoted 20 minutes on shuttle pick up when in reality it was one hour and 10 minutes. Multiple calls to the hotel, each time we were told "he just left". The driver "Saul" had wasn't apologetic, didn't help with bags and had a huge attitude.
Room wasn't clean, I had to tuck in my own sheets bc bed wasn't fully made. Remote was taped together.
In the morning when I was leaving "Saul" was at the front desk and I asked if they could spare and envelope or knew if there was anywhere near to get one... His entire answer (followed by extremely awkward moment) was "No". That was actually it. No explanation, no service, no return customers. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fifthtemptation
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The only reason we stayed here was because our American Airline flight home had mechanical problems and this is where they put us. American Airlines must keep this place in business, since everyone we saw there had an airline voucher. The shuttle driver was friendly. The desk attendant was very nice and helpful, but she had only been there a week. Our first room smelled like cat pee. Our second room smelled funny, but better than the first. I was sneezing like crazy by the time we left. The walls are very thin and we could hear everything in the other rooms. We didn't even undress. The do have free breakfast, but we didn't even look at it. We went back to the airport as soon as we woke up and ate there, but there were restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Room 122 smells very strongly of cat urine.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless
Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford

Been to Motel 6 Euless- DFW West? Share your experiences!