Motel 6 Euless- DFW West
$56
$136
$105
La Quinta
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Good hotel to stay ideal location near by airport ,mall,and walking distance to Denny's restaurant and other restaurants ,easy in and out from highway
breakfast was excellent ,comfortable rooms good pillows and mattress is comfortable i sleep good
the home depot is close by i always buy staff from there ,our group will come back and stay in this hotel again

Shahrukh khan

Room Tip: no smoking rooms near pool side good view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Place is old(er) but like I said, I've stayed in worse. Our room was 156 and here is what was wrong with it: Smelled musty, small black ants on tables and bathroom countertop. Went through lobby to ask a question and lobby had a sewage smell. Don't know why just got outta there quick. Here is the good: Right next door to Starbucks, Denny's and Taco Cabana. My wife and I walked over to TC and had food and drinks before turning in for the night. Bed was comfortable, sheets were clean and had plenty of fluffy pillows (5). In the morning...coffee at Starbucks. Skipped the free breakfast so can't comment. Now in all fairness I'd like to add that we didn't complain and had we, who knows, they may have put us in another room? Either way, believe it or not...I would stay there again but a discount for next visit would have been nice. ;-)

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from everyone else...you won't hear any noise, except yours. ;-)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The only positive about this was the room was on the back side of the hotel. I have stayed at several Quality Inns successfully, so I thought this would be a no brainer. WRONG! It was dingy and dark. Only half the lights worked. The carpet was disgusting. No let me say, I always try to find the bright side of the hotels I stay in, but this one really didn't have one. Well, the internet did work decently, but that was the only plus! Stay next door at the Microtel if you want a much better and cleaner stay!

Room Tip: Stay next door at the Microtel. MUCH cleaner and quieter and a much "safer" feel to it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you are going to stay here........don't get room 150!!! It is full of bed bugs. I actually required Emergency Treatment due to the horrible allergic reaction I had after my stay.

The manager, Karen, would not even come to the room when I called the front office and asked them to send a member of management there immediately so I could show them all the beautiful little bugs crawling all over my sheets, mattress and box springs.

When I lifted up the Mattress & Box Springs.....here is what I found!!! Broken ash tray full of some other guest's butts, empty soda bottles, someone's shoe, used condoms, used tissues, and tons of bed bugs running across the carpet to get away from the light!!! Took tons of pictures because management was too busy to tend to the problem.

Sound like somewhere you would like to stay with your family and friends!!! I don't think so!!!

The only good thing about this location at the front desk girls........Robin & Diana.....they are both awesome!!! Management and housekeeping all need to GO!!!

BEWARE OF THIS LOCATION..........

Room Tip: I don't think they have any good rooms!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I walked in and noticed that the beds were so small a 10 year old could take up the entire bed. There was refrigerator or microwave. The tv was old and had discoloration. The bathroom shower head had a lot of calcium build up. The toilet was nasty. The ac didn't even cool the room. None of the lamps worked even though they were still plugged in. The room had a putrid odor. The only good thing about the hotel room were the drapes. I will never come back here again! I cant believe that choice hotels would even let this dump be part of their franchise!

• Stayed: August 2013