“Pizza thats good and greasy :)”
Review of Joe's Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

Joe's Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Best NY style pizza in the area!! Definitely not fine dinning but most of the time the men there are nice... Its seems pretty clean..however once I had a hair in my pizza slice :-!
I've been back since because I like the pizza that much!! I do inspect it closely though :)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been coming here for a very long time. Being Italian and from New Jersey, I judge Italian food maybe a little harsh sometimes. Everything here is authentic, very good, and like it was back in NY/NJ. Not surprising considering they are from there as well. Every time I go here, it's like I'm going back to NY, complete with dialog and accents. They also have BYOB if you're interested. Go Yankees !!!!

2  Thank Thullraven
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The food is fresh and the N.Y. flair is entertaining. I have never had a bad dish at this restaurant. I frequent the stromboli, pizza, garlic knots and spinach pinwheels. Yes, the spinach pinwheels are flavorful and addicting.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Best pizza around these parts! It can't be beat! Depending upon your taste,s of course, Joe's pizza is, in every way as good as any pizza I have ever tasted in the New York State or Chicago Illinois!
And the atmosphere of Joes place is wonderful. The staff are very friendly, with a lot of character, and are top notch when it comes to preparing any item i have tried so far at Joes!
I will continue to be a Joe's customer as long as I can get there!
I will definitely be DOING IT AGAIN at Joe's place real soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I love when we walk in we are always greeted. You can tell they are proud of their food and want you to enjoy it. It's like you're family when you walk it - totally not pretentious. BYOB is a really cool aspect.