“Good Chicken Alfredo”

Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Euless
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We believe a family meal is for conversation, connection, and celebration. Let our family cook for your family. Experience the convenience of delicious authentic italian food with 3 generations full of flavor.
Euless, TX
“Good Chicken Alfredo”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have been there several times. The only thing I have ordered there is Chicken Alfredo. It is good.
Haven't been there in a few months. We don't eat a lot of Italian. But their Chicken Alfredo is as good as any place I've eaten it.

• Visited April 2013

“Unbelievable food !!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I was introduced to this place by a friend and boy, did he come thru !!! My family and I fell in love at first bite !!!

Service - sometimes 5 / sometimes 4
Food - 5+
Atmosphere - 5

This place deserves much love and thanks for making awesome food !!!

Thank Mixed-Up Burger... M
Euless, Texas
“Best Ive had at this establishment”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

WOW Things have changed here. The food and service was always good but tonight was outstanding!

We had a party of five and the waiter took fantastic care of us as did the bartender at the bar. Food was fantastic as was the service and you should save room for dessert!

• Visited February 2014
“Good Value for Money”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have eaten here for lunch and diner. The lunch service is cafeteria style where you place your order, pay for it, and take it back to your table . This is great for folks that need to get back to work fast.

I have also been for diner and the service is fine. The food is good solid Italian food with the Frank Sinatra sound track. The deco is dark and the booth are comfortable. The bar offers a nice mid-range selection of wines and cocktails are available.

• Visited December 2013
Southeast, Michigan
“Worth every bite!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This little Italian restaurant is a gem! My husband and I remarked we wish we had a place like this at home. We were greeted and seated with just a short wait on a Friday night. The ambiance of Saviano's is quaint. I liked the music playing, the decor, and the open kitchen. Waiting for our table was adding to the experience just because of all the delicious-looking food and aromas coming out of the kitchen made me want to try it all! The wait staff is very cordial, efficient, and knowledgable of the dishes they serve. The food was excellent! I had the baked penne pasta, and my husband had the lasagna. We ate every bit of each of our meals. Included with the pasta is your choice of soup or salad and their garlic knots. Mmmmmm! We knew we'd be back to this place soon. And we did! A few days later we went back to try the pizza. It was wonderful! The ingredients seemed fresh and it was piping hot! I highly recommend Saviano's if you're in the Fort Worth area. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited January 2014