“Whats not to like?!”

Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Euless
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We believe a family meal is for conversation, connection, and celebration. Let our family cook for your family. Experience the convenience of delicious authentic italian food with 3 generations full of flavor.
Austin, Texas
“Whats not to like?!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

You've got delicious food, great value,and great service in a dark, cool place while the hot Texas sun is beating down outside.

We pulled in here on a whim and loved it. On my first trip, I got eggplant parm. It was delicious and the portion was huge. It was enough for two meals. On my second trip, I got just angel hair pasta with marinara. Simple and delicious, and again, enough for two meals. Like the other reviews note, you also get a salad with a nice homemade italian vinaigrette dressing and those garlic rolls.

The other nice thing about this place is that they put out plastic and styrofoam cups, in case you want a drink to go.

My only concern is that it doesn't seem wheelchair accessible. The entrance and exit seem pretty tight.

I'll be back when I'm working in Euless again.

• Visited September 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“A tast of Italy!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had been to the Saiano's in downtown Fort Worth and had always thought that they did a good job with the food but the original location deffinitely had more flavor and better service. Reasonably priced, good service but most importantly good food!

Gilbert, Arizona
“Good value for lunch”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been here for both dinner and for lunch. For lunch, I enjoyed the Penne alla Vodka and it tasted excellent. It was a very good portion for lunch and came with a small salad. The garlic knots are delicious and plentiful. The lunch ambiance is more casual, where you order up front and they bring your food to your table. For dinner, I had the Cappellini Capri and it was good, but not quite what I expected. The sauce seemed a little heavy for the angel hair pasta. Wine and beer lists are small. Dinner is regular service, ordering from a menu from your table. I am a regular visitor to this area, as this is close to the Airport Marriott, located in a small strip mall. But don't let the strip mall fool you; it's probably the best place to eat in this area and my dinner companions loved it.

Grapevine, Texas
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

You wouldn't think a great restaurant would be located in an old strip mall but it is! It is family owned and operated by transplants from New York, with recipes from their grandmother. Saviano's is run with pride in everything from being greeted at the door, where you get a glimpse and smell of delicious food being prepared in kitchen to your left to the last morsel of tiramisu. The calamari batter is light and always cooked to perfection. My husband loves the garlic knots dipped in Alfredo sauce. I order salmon, which they don't over cook, with the Greek salad. One of my friends favorite dish is the Penne Alla Vodka, what is in the sauce? It is an awesome blend of marinara and Alfredo. Yummy!
If you are in the mood for great Italian food, look no further! We live 20 minutes from restaurant, but will drive it for take out pizza. It is worth it.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good value, flavorful Italian food”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were staying at the local La Quinta hotel and were looking for a decent sit-down restaurant within walking distance - Saviano's is just 10min away on foot.
The menu features Italian favorites like Eggplant Parmesan, Lasagna and a selection of Pizzas.
The entrees are well priced and come with unlimited salad bowl and garlic rolls.
The 18" pizzas are huge and everyone enjoyed these.
We had fast, attentive service and enjoyed our evening.

• Visited July 2013