“We get it to go :)”

Great Wall Express
Ranked #48 of 112 Restaurants in Euless
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Vegetable fried rice with garlic sauce is very yummy.. I don't like the inside of the restaurant that well we get ours to go :)

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I got an order to go. It was around six and the place was empty. It was clean but had a lot of tacky Chinese decorations in pink. I wanted my rice special ordered and they filled my order perfect and the food was reasonably priced and delicious! I would get it Togo again for sure!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We love this place so much that we used them for our daughter's sweet 16 party for 100 people on Dec. 29 We were a little nervous after the party started because we realized we had almost 150 guests show up and we had food planned for 100. They delivered our food on time and we set it up buffet style. We not only had enough food we had leftovers to take home as well. It was hot and delicious. Our menu consisted of orange chicken, broccoli beef, teriyaki chicken, fried rice, lo mein and egg rolls. It was a fabulous spread and we couldn't have been more happy with the service. This is a no frills, small restaurant with a drive thru but if you are looking for good food with friendly service then you won't be disappointed. We will definitely be using them again for future events! Thanks Frank and family.......YOU ROCK!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a good place to go if you want quick, filling Chinese food. You can order off their menu or you can get their special, which is served cafeteria style. For $5.99 you get an egg roll, three main dish items, and a choice of noodles or fried rice. You get a lot of food with this special. They completely fill the Styrofoam container it comes in. I’m always able to get at least two, sometimes three, meals out of it. Even though the food for the special is already cooked, it is always fresh. They do a brisk business and freshly cooked food is constantly being brought out. Even if you don’t get the special, you will get a lot of food for your money. Items from the menu are cooked when you place your order, so expect to wait unless you’ve called ahead. In terms of quality, it’s standard Chinese take-out. It's better than some of the buffets I've been to in the area. For me it’s close, it’s quick, and it’s inexpensive. Many of their stir fry options are heavy on the broccoli as the main vegetable ingredient, and sometimes their broccoli is a little tough. For this reason, I usually stick with the items with other vegetables in them instead. Most of their business is drive-through and take-out, but they do have a seating area inside and a few tables outside. Atmosphere is what you would expect in what is primarily a take-out place. It’s a bunch of chairs and tables with a few decorations on the walls.

1  Thank wolfie_n

Been to Great Wall Express? Share your experiences!