“OMG Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Ok, I may live a small town deprived life, but when I get to a larger city I make the most of it. Fuzzy's is awesome. I love the grilled fish taco and a sweet tea. The menu is vast for a Taco Shop, but I bet you'll make do when you visit. I can't not go there when I'm in town.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I had a couple different tacos that were very good - but I think the brisket was the best. Service was friendly and they had a decent draft beer selection. I heard the margaritas were good also, but didn't try one. I would definitely stop there again if in the area.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I had some really great chicken nachos. The service was great and staff were really friendly. A group of us went in for a business lunch, I would definitely recommend Fuzzy's.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Fuzzy’s is the triple threat when it comes to dinning our for a casual occasion with friends. Food is good, drinks are a bargain with the casual atmosphere. Margaritas are good and best price in town. Try it out.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I had the beef brisket burrito and a tempura fish taco. The flavors were there. The burrito was a bit wet which caused the flour tortilla to break up. The staff was friendly enough. It's an order at the cashier and pick up the food at the window type of place.