“Fuzzy's Euless Tastes Great”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Euless
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The patio here is not nearly as nice as some of Fuzzy's other locations, but the food is consistently good.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have a gluten-allergy so my choices are limited. (No "Fuzzy Dust" for me! Apparently that seasoning has something with wheat in it.) However, I appreciate that they do have a few options. I went for the grilled shrimp tacos. It's a simple meal with enough tastiness to be satisfying. Not all Fuzzy's Taco Stands are equal. I like the one in Euless with its friendly staff. I knocked over a cup of sticky soda on obe of my visits and the staff came to my rescue without treating me like a klutz.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Your taste buds will thank you for this experience. No one doesn't like this establishment. The selection is large and the tastes of all are scrumptious. This place will make you feel warm and "Fuzzy"!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have to give the breakfast tacos an excellent rating. this is a TCU staple but has now been franchised. so far successfully. i have eaten at the Fort Worth location and the Grapevine location. Beer is cold, and tacos are spicy (or not) and everything is fresh. nice place for a saturday afternoon lunch.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

First we really like Fuzzy's and have been to a number of the locations in the DFW area. However recently we went to the location in Euless. We ordered a total of 6 Grilled Shrimp Tacos for the two of us. As soon as our number was called we went up to the counter to pick up our food. All six Grilled Shrimp Tacos were COLD!!! We wrote both to the email address for the restaurant and the managers personal email account to advise them of our COLD Tacos . After about two weeks we finally heard from the Mgr. Adrian, who apologized and said he would send us a coupon for our next visit if we sent him our home address. We did so promptly. After another two weeks we had received no coupon so we again sent our home address to Adrian the Mgr. It's now been a month and we received no coupon So much for his apology and promise of a coupon. If you want hot food we suggest you skip the Fuzzy's in Euless.