“A Great Stay”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Van Nuys
“A Great Stay”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I really like this place. The rooms are incredibly clean. I do wish they would update the rooms with LCD TV's. In some of the rooms the paneling along the floorboard needs to be repaired. The advertised gym would be nice. Lastly, a working dryer, but I do appreciate that they allow me to use their industrial dryer when I do have a load of laundry. The staff is really nice. The location is quiet. There are very decent places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Crimeboss

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I had an overnight layover at the Dallas Fort Worth Airport and was looking for a cheap hotel to get some rest during my travels. Prior to booking, I was told I could call the shuttle and it would take 10-15 minutes to arrive. I called three times to confirm the rate and the 24-hour airport shuttle prior to booking. When I arrived at the airport, I called for the shuttle and was told by the woman that she would check on the shuttle and call me back. Twenty minutes later, I called back (thinking maybe she had the wrong number) and was told it would be 25 minutes and asked me my name. An hour later, the shuttle finally arrived. When I got to the hotel, the rate that was given to me in my confirmation was not honored because the reservation was taken incorrectly. I was told they would not honor the rate and I could either pay $30 more or they would cancel the reservation at no charge but refused to take me back to the airport as I no longer had a reservation. My mother (who made the reservation) called the hotel and when Joseph, the nighttime supervisor hung up the phone he insulted my mother directly in front of me!!! This was a mistake on the hotels part and they did not honor the price that was confirmed in my reservation. I paid the AAA rate instead. When I got to my non-smoking room it smelled like smoke and the bathroom was poorly cleaned to the point where I did not want to take a shower there. In the morning, I took the shuttle back to the airport and was told my "bag looked heavier than he would lift" (although underweight). Once at the airport, I let myself out of the van, opened the trunk, and took my own suitcase out of the back. I have contacted the corporate office. Once I got home, I realized that even though I paid the AAA rate, I still paid $10 more than the actual AAA rate. If a hotel gives a rate and sends a confirmation, they need to honor that rate. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone particularly after a long day of traveling, no one should have to deal with poor customer service and insulting remarks.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Euless hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport - South
DFW Airport Marriott South
DFW Airport Marriott South
#22 of 111 in Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South

Been to Days Inn & Suites Ft. Worth DFW Airport South? Share your experiences!