“Love inhospitable, abusive staff? Look no further.”

Days Inn & Suites Ft. Worth DFW Airport South
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Euless
Reviewed December 14, 2013

STAY AWAY! This hotel deserves negative stars for the stress they caused:

I was stranded for three days in DFW during the recent ice storm. I booked this hotel while at the airport (non-refundable rate) because it promised a free airport shuttle. I called the hotel five times before someone answered the phone, only to be rudely told that the shuttle was cancelled for the next 3 days because of the weather. I asked if the hotel would credit me the amount for a taxi or provide alternate transport, and they refused. After waiting over an hour for a brave taxi driver, I paid $40 to get to the hotel. Once there, I asked about transportation back to the airport the next day for my flight. I was rudely told that the manager refused to run the shuttle because the driveway of the parking lot was too icy to get the van out. I asked why the driveway could not be cleared or some form of alternate transport provided. They told me to wait on the phone for 4 hours along with everyone else in the hotel attempting to book a taxi.

Amenities were a joke. I was stranded without my luggage, and the hotel was out of toothbrushes. Internet was slow and had trouble connecting. Breakfast consisted of cheap white bread for toast, corn flakes with whole milk, and microwave oatmeal, along with weak coffee. I asked if there was any water for breakfast, and the staff at the front desk said I had to buy their bottled water. The night before, I asked where to get food, and they told me the only thing open given the weather was their room service (a blatant lie). The staff nickel and dimed me the entire time that I was essentially 'stranded' at their hotel and treated me as if I were a leper. After my $80 cab ride, this 'reasonably priced' hotel was a huge waste of money and like paying for abuse.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Katherine K

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We just needed a no frills safe place to stay over the Thanksgiving Holiday that was relatively close 2 Cowboy Stadium. This fit the bill.
But what really surprised me was that when I left all my travel money on the bed as I left one morning, the hotel housekeeping staff not only did not take it, they reported it and the owners locked down my room, changed the keys and called me on my cell phone to make sure that I came back to retrieve it. Saved my trip!!!! Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jacob D
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel is truly horrible. I was forced to stay here for 2 nights due to a missed connection caused by bad weather. This was the only place AA could find for me.

I arrived to a deserted hotel and waited 10 minutes for someone to serve me. Check-in was slow and there was no friendliness from the staff at all. My towels had dead ants on them, my bed had ink and red stains on the sheets, the cups were covered in a white residue. It was a very eerie place and I didn't see another person the whole time I was there. It was a relief to leave.

Do not stay here!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
Days Inn Arlington
Hyatt Place DFW
Hyatt Place DFW
#1 of 8 in Euless
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless

Been to Days Inn & Suites Ft. Worth DFW Airport South? Share your experiences!