“Do NOT stay here!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Euless
San Diego, California
“Do NOT stay here!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Not only is the entire premisis FILTHY (rooms included) the staff is disorganized and unhelpful. I was visiting the Ft Worth area for work and arrived for a 5 day stay to a second floor room (elevator was out of service) with no coffee maker (as was advertised when I booked the room. When I called the front desk to inquire, I was told that one would be sent right up. 4 hours later, when I contacted the front desk again, a different employee told me that they don't have coffee makers! In addition, there was construction being done throughout the motel (this is NOT a "hotel"), including loud banging in the room next to mine until late in the evening. The hallways were scattered with rolled up carpets, construction equipment, and debris throughout my stay. The front desk staff spoke relatively no English, the a/c had essentially 2 settings, "Freezing" or "Off" so most nights were spent alternating between being ice cold and warm/muggy. This is a disaster of a location and Days Inn should be ashamed to have this crumbling structure bear it's name. Avoid at all costs!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Parker, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

After having to drag my luggage up 2 flights of stairs (no help was offered) in my rush to go straight to the restroom I failed to notice the broken toilet seat which promptly pinched onto and took a chunk of skin out of my rear, had to keep moving the 1 working light bulb around between lamps, carpet tacks where tile met carpet punctured my feet 3 different times, dingy dirty looking linens (I actually looked for bed bugs on my mattress to be safe) no security, after the delivery boy walked away from dropping my food off a very unsavory gentleman jumped in my doorway and attempted to block my door, insisting he come in and get to know me - I had to threaten to break his hand in order to shut my door -slammed it shut as fast as I could when he jumped back....then to top off a sleepless night, the in room coffee maker was broke.

Room Tip: Find another hotel!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Euless hotels

Fort Worth
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for one night in order to be close to the airport for a 5:15 am departure the next morning. We had to park in a knee-high field of grass because there were no available parking spots. The hotel seems to be in a poor location with a few "scary" characters hanging around the lobby and parking lot. This is a smoking hotel so even the nonsmoking rooms reek of smoke. Yuck!
We needed the so called 24 hour airport shuttle at 3:45 AM but the driver did not show up. The desk clerk had to drive us in a beater that also reeked of smoke. Yuck!
I would only recommend this hotel if it is the very last option available. Otherwise, spend a little more for a smoke free less scary experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Childress, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

We had reservations to stay here for 3 nights while went to a Rangers game and Six Flags. We had a double room, with 4 people staying. First, when we went to check in at 4:00, they told us that whoever was in our room hadn't left yet and they didn't know if they would have a room for us. My husband threw a fit and they found us a room. Next, we only had 2 towels, when I went to go ask for more, they argued with me about how many people I had staying in my room and only gave me one more towel. Then, both mattresses in the room were broke down and sagged in the middle! The room smelled dirty and the A/C didn't work very well. If we could have found another room that night, we would have just lost the money for the first night..but we did check out first thing the next morning. The staff was rude and did not live up to the Days Inn standard of making your stay as enjoyable as possible. We Will NEVER stay here again!!! and I suggest no one else does!!

Room Tip: If you want a good room...DON'T STAY HERE!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Denver, CO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

The worst hotel experience in my 62 years. The overall cleanliness of the general property and rooms is best described as "dingy." The tub in our room had no stopper, so my wife was forced to take a shower. There was no soap in the room, so she had to use shampoo. It took an inordinately long time to get hot water running. The breakfast was pitiful... pushed the button for orange juice and got water. Had to rummage through the drawers and cabinets to find tea bags. The food selection was poor. And worst of all, the employees were completely indifferent to our complaints.

We had planned a four night stay. After the first night, we asked to be moved to a different room. It was no better than the first. The key cards I was given for the new room didn't work. After getting new ones, I stopped at the soft drink vending machine on my way back to the room... it wouldn't take my money. My wife tried to get ice from the ice machine... nothing. We immediately checked out and found other arrangements.

Bottom line: the place was filthy, too many things failed to work properly, and the employees were not at all helpful and gave the impression of simply not caring.

Room Tip: The rooms in virtually any other establishment would be better.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

I travel for a living and this hotel wins the award for the worst hotel ever. Linens were dingy, wrinkled and stained. Blankets had holes in them. Sofa had visible stains all over the seat cushions as well as burn marks. The tile grout was stained with filth and the tile was not clean. The shower had water puddles in it along with visible dirt. The shuttle van had no seat belts and had broken door handles. The shuttle driver frequently sent text messages while driving. The free breakfast looked so stale I opted to pass. I actually took pictures of this hotel experience because I just could not believe a hotel stay could be this unpleasant.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Mickey2go
Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Seems like the new management knows what they are doing. Shuttle pick up was timely, breakfast was good. Definitely a reasonable price for the location. The 24 hour shuttle service was really helpful.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
Comfort Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
#63 of 77 in Irving

Been to Days Inn & Suites Ft. Worth DFW Airport South? Share your experiences!