“Won't be back”

iT'Z Family, Food & Fun
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Euless
More attraction details
Owner description: iT'Z the place for family fun, corporate events and team building. Over 125 games, bowling, mini bowling, rock wall, laser tag and bumper cars.
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Buffet was picked over
No one attending tables - to the point I had to clear one to sit to eat with my kids
Over priced for food quality

No one to monitor dining rooms and another family let their children bounce balls right onto our table. I had just placed hot soup on the table. It made such a mess, could have burned my children and there was no one to tell to clean it up

No warning that sneakers were needed for some things - and the attendant at the rock climbing wall could have handled the situation more politically correct /delicately instead of crushing my five year old by snapping that she could not do it because she didn't have sneakers

Limited ticket redemption prizes for small amounts
Several games broken (and no attendant to tell to get coins back)
Many 'rides' not marked for how many tokens it takes

4  Thank SB2874

Reviewed May 10, 2012

This place changed names and ownership I believe. I took my little girl there to celebrate her bday on 5/9/12. To my surprise, the changes are minimal but effective. The food was good and the games were great for the kids. Not overly excessive with the point system which allow parents and kids enjoy a variety of games. Kudos to the new management which is friendly and helpful. The games were fun and the kids had a blast. I will definitely come back soon.

1  Thank Conrad0509
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a second-run of Incredible Pizza. It has not been well kept up and frankly, it gave me the creeps. The food was bad cafeteria grade, tasteless and not well prepared. I will never take my family here again.

5  Thank NTxMom
ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Family, Food & Fun, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Dear NTxMom,
I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to our facility last September. Please know that I take the complete satisfaction of each and every one of my Guests very seriously and I am extremely disappointed that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your last visit.
Since your visit in September, we have completely re-vamped our menu and are now offering several new pasta selections that are sure to please both adult and child palates as well as new recipes for all of our soups, pizzas and desserts. Additionally, we have added a number of new games and attractions including a new Rock Wall that is sure to challenge Guests of all ages. We now offer package pricing that allows you to combine unlimited use of our games and attractions with unlimited trips to our pizza, pasta, salad, soup, potato and dessert buffet for one low price that is absolutely the best entertainment value around.
I am very concerned that you have left our facility with a bad impression and I would like to invite you back to our park as my Guests so that you can have the experience that I intend for each of my Guests. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will make the appropriate arrangements. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. I am confident that your next visit will be the among the best entertainment experiences that your family has had.

Gene Muncy
gmuncy@itzusa.com

Reviewed January 25, 2012

ITZ offered us an email special.

I've taken my 2 children there for years (about 5) for their birthday parties.

This year we took advantage of an online special $18.99 per person and when we showed up we found out that they DISCONTINUED their all inclusive package for the ticket machines (the main reason we go).

We spoke with the manager the minute we got there about a refund because of the policy change and were told since we showed up we couldn't get a refund.

Contacted corporate headquarters and the same response.

So... we've contacted our credit card company to get a refund.

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE !!!!

NO customer service, NO reasoning skills when it comes to customer concearns and complaints.

4  Thank ed p
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I've lived in H.E.B my whole life & have never had this much fun! my family & I walked in there expecting just another chuck e cheese, boy were we wrong. Huge Italian buffet, go karts, bumper cars, mini bowling, & a 2 LEVEL LAZER TAG!!! The buffet has an awesome selection from pizza to pasta to dessert, not the mention the 40+ ingredients on their salad bar! my personal favorite is the dragon teriyaki noodles & their mac n cheese. We paid $80 for 2 biggest deal package (all day unlimited video games & attractions, $5=20 points, & buffet with drinks) & 2 child buffets; compared to speed zone where we paid $150 for 2 hours of just go karts.I had also checked out the party prices & theyre very reasonable & include alot. I will definitely have both of my kids birthday parties here!

3  Thank cptnundrpnts