“Nice and clean”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Ennis
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Nice and clean”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

a two nite stay with two queen beds. Only problem is the trains horn at 3 am, not one but I think three trains. Rest of the nite was quite. Friendly staff and good hot breakfast.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed July 21, 2011

The owners of this Inn were kind , helpful and provided excellent service, We enjoyed our stay and recommend this clean, well kept establishment to any traveler that may be in this area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed May 11, 2011

What a pleasant place to stay! The attention to detail, whether it is cleanliness of the rooms, the breakfast, the grounds, etc. is admirable. Members of the family made the reservation, quality controlled the rooms, mowed, fixed and served breakfast and checked us out. It is an older facility, but well maintained and updated. We travel all over the country and this motel would rank in our top 5 places to stay. You can tell that the family cares about the comfort of their guests.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Round Mountain, Texas
Reviewed November 29, 2010

What a surprise...My family and I were in town for the Thanksgiving holiday. We booked our room because it was near our family meeting place, but we did not know if we would be staying based on the pictures available on the web-site. The rooms looked old and worn. Upon check-in we were immediately impressed with this hotel. The rooms have been definitly updated are are very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. Very well maintained grounds and all the amenities you could hope for, even a bar for a nightcap. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 23, 2010

If you enjoy and appreciate the comforts of home, you will relish in your stay at this family-run hotel. The staff is EXTRA nice, helpful, and friendly. For example, I was expecting a very important package and the staff was nice enough to call me when the package arrived. Thanks to their attention to their customers, I was able to pick up the package prior to the end of my event and save face with my client by delivering what was promised! Oh, and the free breakfast was the perfect start to the day - not to mention the awesome Douwe Egbert's coffee! The staff and courtesy of Quality Inn runs circles around some of the bigger chains, including Fairfield Inn in El Paso!
I travel five days a week all across the Southwest and I definitely look forward to staying at this hotel in the future!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank angelfitz
Mexia, Texas
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I checked in around 10 am and was very pleasantly greeted by the front desk associate. I was put in a very quiet end of the hotel and was very happy due to the fact that I had been traveling non stop and was exhausted. The room was very comfortable however the A/C wasn't top notch and the room needed some updating. It was a smoking room, which I requested but did not smell "stale" as most smoking rooms do. When I checked out the next morning I informed the front desk of the small issues and they were VERY attentive, apologized profusely and wanted to make sure I was satisfied with my stay. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel, if nothing but for the welcoming attitude of the staff and their positive attitude of "You're a guest and you CHOSE our hotel." It was wonderful. Thank you for a very positive experience!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Houston Tx
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I travel to Ennis several times a year for business. I often stay in more expensive places, such as Hilton, etc. For the price, this hotel rivals any of the others thought of as "luxury". Close to restaurants with a friendly staff, spotless rooms, good breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, and continental items.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ennis
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites Waxahachie
#4 of 11 in Waxahachie
Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana
Best Western Executive Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!