Review Highlights
Fun Night Out - Economical !

Had a great time at this drive-in movie theater! Admission price is good. First run movies! Snack... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2019
Bob75025
Plano, Texas
Blast From The Past

We also enjoy going to the the drive-in. They have several screens with a great selection of... read more

Reviewed June 4, 2019

from $51.00
from $20.56
from $25.97
More Info
All reviews snack bar lawn chairs double feature concession stand per person radio station car radio hamburger wide selection love this place blast from the past haven t cotton candy nachos battery powered little gem screen
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2018

While traveling to Dallas from Houston my wife and I saw a rare sight called a drive-in movie. When entering the gates of this place time turned back 40 years to my youth. This place is very rustic but it has 7 screens and a double feature on each screen. The sound comes thru on your car stereo. The snack bar was well stocked with candy, popcorn, sodas and they have a grill to cook burgers and such. This was an amazing outing!!! Places like this needs supporting and maybe more would come back.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank LewisJ258
Reviewed October 3, 2018

My sisters and i and spouses had not been to a drive inn for 40 years or so. This was a great venue, with reasonable prices. We backed all three of our trucks up to the screen, pulled out the lawn chairs and had a great time.Not only did we get to visit with each other before, during and after the movie, but we also got to visit with our neighbors. Worth the effort. Just bring mosquito repellent.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Gerard P
Reviewed October 2, 2018

WE always have a great time at the drive in! I recommend it for families with young children for sure. The food is very reasonable as well

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I am 52 and haven’t been to a Drive in movie in a very long time felt like a kid again. The price includes two movies both were extremely funny. We arrived early and visited the snack bar which had a great choice of many junk food items. We sampled nachos with chili and cheese hamburgers,candy and beverages.. Hey you only live once! I enjoyed my time there very much look forward to visiting here again on my next trip !

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank rebeccadoss5603
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I had the BEST time here. Double features, snack break between films. The sound come through your car radio or even through a stereo, alarm clock...anything you can tune in with. People backed pick up trucks in and tossed blankets and pillows in the back. Blankets and chairs on the ground. It was SO much fun and so different than watching a movie in a theater. You can always your shoes off, lay the seat back, put your feet on the dash and actually talk to the person next to you like you’re at home. I really had a great experience and I plan on making the 7 hour drive with my kids so they get to experience the drive in.

Date of experience: October 2017